Pizza Quest Friday!

...but the real question is: Did you guys get a pizza with the full sausage patty?! That is the end all be all of a Gino's pizza...besides the butter crust. Yum-O!

No, we got cheese only, because Chris is a complete nutter. :) It was still awesome... the delicious crust... the incredible sauce... I wonder if they deliver to Cleveland? I'd be willing to tip extremely well. :)

No, we got cheese only, because Chris is a complete nutter. :) It was still awesome... the delicious crust... the incredible sauce... I wonder if they deliver to Cleveland? I'd be willing to tip extremely well. :)

That's still cool. =)

Actually YES, you can get Gino's delivered to you...frozen of course. I have family that lives in Arkansas and have sent Gino's to them for Christmas. They are forever grateful when they can get their Chi-town food fix!

http://www.ginoseast.com

Now go place your order! ;)

Oh man - that pizza was the best! I foresee a yearly pilgrimage to Geno's at every Powerfest.

Maybe next time we can get some more peeps to join us.

Did anyone try out Beggar's Pizza .. right next door to the Super 8? Our group thought the thin crust was really quite good .. plus they had $5 pitchers of beer on Friday, and Saturday. Needless to say we spent some quality time over there.

Britt

Did anyone try out Beggar's Pizza .. right next door to the Super 8? Our group thought the thin crust was really quite good .. plus they had $5 pitchers of beer on Friday, and Saturday. Needless to say we spent some quality time over there.

Britt

Rachel (Shadowlioness) Ray (drummer for Eden's Fall) and myself had a deep dish pizza delivered from there to our room on Friday (cause we're lazy like that) . We were very surprised at how good it was actually.

Rachel (Shadowlioness) Ray (drummer for Eden's Fall) and myself had a deep dish pizza delivered from there to our room on Friday (cause we're lazy like that) . We were very surprised at how good it was actually.
It was nice to meet you and Rachel ... sorry I didn't get to talk to you at length ... seemed I was always in the middle of a conversation with someone else. I actually knew a ton of people at the fest, so it was rare that I wasn't chatting it up with someone.

Britt

It was nice to meet you and Rachel ... sorry I didn't get to talk to you at length ... seemed I was always in the middle of a conversation with someone else. I actually knew a ton of people at the fest, so it was rare that I wasn't chatting it up with someone.

Britt

Hey man, great too meet you too. And yeah not a problem, I hardly found enough time to chat wiith everyone myself, see ya at Prog Power.