Place Yourself On The Map

I know that, and I am not a racist. but I still would be ashamed to be an american, because of the image that their country has at least here in Finland nowdays... I am not saying that every american is automatically an asshole. But as sad as it is, stereotypes rule this world.

People like you piss me off. Everyone needs to understand something. NO ONE IN AMERICA LIKES BUSH AND HIS GOVERNMENT. He's an idiot coward who did everything just to follow in daddy's foot steps. Yes he was elected, but he almost didn't make it - twice. In fact, the ballots were all screwed up - twice. So he was probably elected unfairly. And obviously I'm a big fat cow who eats McDonald's everyday right? Don't hate Americans, hate that faggot who's running the country.

People like you piss me off. Everyone needs to understand something. NO ONE IN AMERICA LIKES BUSH AND HIS GOVERNMENT. He's an idiot coward who did everything just to follow in daddy's foot steps. Yes he was elected, but he almost didn't make it - twice. In fact, the ballots were all screwed up - twice. So he was probably elected unfairly. And obviously I'm a big fat cow who eats McDonald's everyday right? Don't hate Americans, hate that faggot who's running the country.

So much for the allegedly strongest democracy in this planet, wouldn't you say?

I don't know how it is today, but I remember some statistics from my school time (7th class, 9 years ago): A high percentage of the american youths didn't even know that adolf hitler is already dead :lol:

But I don't judge this because I've never been to America and because I know that not all americans are like that.

Nevertheless, one hears very funny things about america.

Dude. Exactly where did I say I hate americans? All I have said is that I would be ashamed to be american because of the image that non-american people have about them. I have nothing personal against american people (if we don't count Bush but anyway) and I think it's actually a sad thing that many people think everyone who lives in the U.S.A. are those who eat at McDonalds every night and don't give a fuck about the surrounding world. I am not the one to blame for this. If you can't get it, just ignore me, I'm only a stupid kid.

man there is a lot of people on the map with no name...
whats the point of putting yourself on there and not put your name? lol