Planning the ULTIMATE DI shootout, need loans hehehe

Hmm, I'll pass on the ART, cuz I've already got enough cheap DI's in mind, but you seriously have an X-amp that you wouldn't be willing to contribute? Well fair enough, it's your call, but I'd ask you to read my assurances in the first post (or read 'em again, if you have already :)) - and Mike/006 is willing to loan me his stuff...

Hmm, I'll pass on the ART, cuz I've already got enough cheap DI's in mind, but you seriously have an X-amp that you wouldn't be willing to contribute? Well fair enough, it's your call, but I'd ask you to read my assurances in the first post (or read 'em again, if you have already :)) - and Mike/006 is willing to loan me his stuff...
Actually I have a ProRMP and I'd be cool loaning it out if I wasn't going to be reamping guitars for a record next week.

Hey man when I send you the reamp (pretty sure that's gonna be doable) I got a fucking REALLY cheap DI I want you to test. It's so cheap there is only a balanced out :lol:.

Speaking of awesome shit, Marcus do you know about this show:

l_00d8ec2eaa0a4d77898b54f945fcc730.jpg

I really want to fucking go, but probably can't since I just asked for a shit ton of time off. But we will see :D.