Votes: 19 82.6%
  • plastic nathrakh please don't get out of the forum

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
oh yeah there's been at least two separate girls who e-stalked me

i completely forgot about mousewings

this is susperia

dscf0102zi6.jpg

That seems to be the point of this thread.

I guess so. I don't care that much if you go or stay, you contribute nothing but the forum has sunk so far you don't detract much either.

oh yeah there's been at least two separate girls who e-stalked me

i completely forgot about mousewings

LOL, awesome. I've never been e-stalked, only tele stalked and beached-whale stalked (she wasnt sneaky, the tremoring ground gave her away)

We should admit that the painting itself is pretty goddamn good though (and the shirt <3)...

We should admit that the painting itself is pretty goddamn good though (and the shirt <3)...

YES

yeah the worst part is there's so much effort put into it

i mean i admire her dedication but jesus christ

EDIT: she should totally send me that painting, i would unironically hang it on the wall, it would be a great "conversation piece"

BTW, I'm bringing like 8 people to your Carne-con convention or whatever.

Hey now, I'm cool with a couple of under 21er's partaking in my booze, but don't bring a rowdy underage bunch with you plz. I've successfully had 3 back yard partays with no cops showing up, and I intend to have a fourth dammit.

Is it just me, or does Andrew want to suck Erik's dick? E.G, I think you have found e-stalker number three. Him flying to Germany to pound Maren's muffin top only proves how much he WANTS TO BE YOU.

OOMPA LOOMPA v2.0 amirite?!?!

funny thing is he was on my ignore list until a few months ago because i found him excruciatingly annoying

he's better now so the only person on my ignore list at this point is susperia and that's mostly for nostalgic reasons

Hey now, I'm cool with a couple of under 21er's partaking in my booze, but don't bring a rowdy underage bunch with you plz. I've successfully had 3 back yard partays with no cops showing up, and I intend to have a fourth dammit.

Dude, only two are under twenty one including myself.

Whatever happened to that thread involving the huge gay forum war we had with those Children of Boredom fans? Was it deleted? There was some funny shit in there (remembering erik's "tablature" response :lol: )