Plastic.

more to come whenever I have my next full weekend at home.
Was in tornadeo central this past weekend. Google Lake Delton flooding,
that's an area I'm VERY familiar with...

Shit that's your town? I registered something when it was on the news but it didn't connect!

Just threw a pic up and a link to some vids in the pic thread. My dad's home is in Reeedsburg, approx. 10 miles away. The storms were the worst I've seen in 25+ years.
Had to haul ass outta town to escape a tornado sighting 22 miles west of where I was at. I live in Sourh East WI, just a few miles above the IL/WI border, but I was up at dad's this weekend. Know that area all too well...
I wish I had my camera with me when the shit hit the fan, I just ran to town for gas & food. Soon as I went in to grab some soda, their (the gas station's) weather radio went off with a tornado sighting...Then the shit hit the fan!

We just acquired 30 excellent 80s vinyl that I will document when they arrive. We also scored Weezer - Pinkerton and Third Eye Blind - Blue, both of which are realllllly rare.

I have a puny collection (only started collecting vinyl about 2 months ago after finding an insanely good record store over in uptown Minneapolis....seriously, if anyone ever needs anything, let me know and maybe I can find it there for you. I wont be back there until mid-august though), but I figured since I just purchased the new vinyl reissue of the first LTE disk I'd post here...

-LTE debut
-Rush- A show of Hands
-Yes- Fragile
-Yes- Relayer
-Allan Holdsworth- Road Games
-Kenny Loggins- Keep the Fire ( a preliminary response to ":lol:"'s that will surely follow....fuck off)

Let's see if I can remember them all:

Blind Guardian - Follow the Blind
Blind Guardian - A Night at the Opera
Katatonia - Jhva Elohim Meth
Katatonia - Dance of December Souls
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day
Katatonia - Saw You Drown (x2)
Katatonia - Discouraged Ones
Katatonia - Viva Emptiness
Opeth - Orchid
Opeth - Morningrise
Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Anathema - Alternative 4
Anathema - A Fine Day to Exit
Amorphis - Black Winter Day
Agalloch - The Grey
Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked
Bathory - Bathory
Bathory - The Return
Bathory/Venom split
Morbid Angel/Possessed split
Xasthur/Leviathan split
Xasthur - Telepathic With the Deceased
Iced Earth - Horror Show
Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos/Figure Number Five
Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done
Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in My Heart (signed!)
Jethro Tull - Songs from the Wood
Jethro Tull - Aqualung
Jethro Tull - Heavy Horses
Jethro Tull - The Broadsword and the Beast
Camel - Mirage
Uriah Heep - Demons and Wizards
Burzum - Burzum/Aske
Borknagar - Borknagar
Borknagar - Empiricism
Borknagar - Epic
Iron Maiden - The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
Emperor - Prometheus: The Discipline of Fire and Demise

I think that's all.

Will do....you never know. I'm sure there's some stuff in there that would do okay on evil-bay as well. I still have 2 partial crates to go through. God only knows what I'll find in there. There was a lot of stuff in round 1 & 2 that I seriously forgot I had. Before I moved to my house, I got rid of 5 napa valley crates of records, lots of old beatles stuff as well as old original Kiss stuff complete with all the stickers/posters/stuff they used to include in their records. Made a lot of $'s off of those crates.... :headbang:
No room for them in the new house. We'll see what the last round turns up....