Pod HD Pro for sale with ForTiorI tones!!!

Apr 7, 2016
I finally found a solution for my recording setup so I won´t need my Pod HD Pro anymore and I can sell it. I only ever used it in my little home studio, I never took it along anywhere and it certainly never saw a live stage. No dents, no bruises, all inputs and outputs and knobs still work perfectly fine. As bonus I made a set of complete new and fresh tones using my fresh ears and skill set. These really are the best tones I ever got out of this amp modeler, if I do say so myself. But I did fall in love with TH3, so the Pod is just catching dust now. You´ll find tone demos here:

There´s supposed to be a whole playlist with a couple of demos. Guess it doesn´t embedd right and it only takes the first demo :/

3 rhythm tones, 3 lead tones, 3 clean tones and 3 bass tones in the styles modern, dirty and thrash. Additionally an ambient tone, 2 blues tones and a synth pad tone. So you´ll get a total of 16 tones with this unit. With some tones I also prepared a little extra feature like a stomp box or compressor for more variety. Sometime later I will make these tones available for the public, though. But not anytime soon. So you´ll get these tones way before anybody else.

Price: 400€ + shipping

Manual, power cord and USB cable are included. Send me a message if you´re interested.
cheers

johnny

01_front.jpg

02_back.jpg

03_package.jpg

Last edited:
i went down to 400€ with the price. it´s still just catching dust here and it needs to go. with this unit you´ll also get these tones and more: