PoE cd

descendencyfw

Jul 4, 2003
Delaware
Visit site
I have a used copy of Politics of Ecstacy I'll send to anyone that doesn't have it yet (shame on you). It has some ugly scratches, but only it skips near the outro of "The Learning". It only skips in my main cd player (not in my others), so I can't tolerate it and I bought a new copy. It's my favorite cd, so it has to be perfect in all of my cd players. Maybe it won't skip in yours at all. It's free, so nothing lost. I just hate to waste a killer cd if someone else can get enjoyment out of it, especially NM! Let me know.

i smashed the shit out of a boombox for skipping durring the climax of the learning (it had it coming for awhile, that was just the last fucking straw).

I can't blame you neal. I got sssooo f'n pissed when I heard it skip at the end of one of mankind's most dominating songs. I almost broke my back the 1st time I heard it skip when I was lifting. I had to apologize to my underwear after that incident. Caught me off guard and pissed me off to no end. I had to go right out and buy a new copy even though it works in many of my cd players. PoE is a greatest hits cd in itself.

I dropped my cd holder walking through the parking lot at work as an obnoxious employee almost ran me down. PoE and a couple other cds flew out and hit the ground. I wasn't too worried about replacing any of the cds until I heard the skipping at the end of PoE. Then it got personal!