Pointless complaining about pointless threads

I say screw the whiners. People should just be able to talk about whatever they like, everything doesn't have to be "relevant". A forum is about having fun and generally wasting time, at least for me

I think no one wants to be a kind of Hitler here or something but I, as many others I think, come here mostly for Katatonia-related stuff and I don't really like to see a million threads about the same fucking thing and also a millions threads about really nonsense stuff, like in some other forums has happened, and finally seeing this nice forum turn into shit because of that. Of course we can talk about many other things apart from the band, and we in fact have a random thread for example where we can talk about whatever we want, or a pic thread destined for the pics, or a movie thread for the movies, and so on...
Well, I don't know if someone gets my point but I really care about this forum and that's why I wouldn't want to see it turning into some shitty place.
And I agree with the 2 Vincents and Kev.
Call me Hitler if you want now, I don't mind!

I'm sorry, this made me angry. I have no problem with you as a person or as a fellow Kataonia fan, however, I have strong disagreements with your response. First of all.. where are the pointless threads on this forum, because if a thread about artistic recommendations upsets you because there are threads like the now playing, or the current addictions that can overlap slightly with that other particular thread, now thats pathetic. Listen, if theres a thread you don't like, don't fucking read it, and if you do, don't fucking complain. There isn't a forum lawbook saying you HAVE to read ever post, nither is there a law saying every thread has to be to your forum nazi specifications, qualifications, and approval. I'm sorry that is just sad...
OK and I bring this up again... WHERE are the pointless threads on this forum? Show me one!
Let me conclude with this statement
If you enjoy certain threads on this forum and reading, replying, and interacting with fellow katatonia fans is enjoyable and interesting, then do it. Quit bitching.

I think no one wants to be a kind of Hitler here or something but I, as many others I think, come here mostly for Katatonia-related stuff and I don't really like to see a million threads about the same fucking thing and also a millions threads about really nonsense stuff, like in some other forums has happened, and finally seeing this nice forum turn into shit because of that. Of course we can talk about many other things apart from the band, and we in fact have a random thread for example where we can talk about whatever we want, or a pic thread destined for the pics, or a movie thread for the movies, and so on...
Well, I don't know if someone gets my point but I really care about this forum and that's why I wouldn't want to see it turning into some shitty place.
And I agree with the 2 Vincents and Kev.
Call me Hitler if you want now, I don't mind!

I'm sorry, this made me angry. I have no problem with you as a person or as a fellow Kataonia fan, however, I have strong disagreements with your response. First of all.. where are the pointless threads on this forum, because if a thread about artistic recommendations upsets you because there are threads like the now playing, or the current addictions that can overlap slightly with that other particular thread, now thats pathetic. Listen, if theres a thread you don't like, don't fucking read it, and if you do, don't fucking complain. There isn't a forum lawbook saying you HAVE to read ever post, nither is there a law saying every thread has to be to your forum nazi specifications, qualifications, and approval. I'm sorry that is just sad...
OK and I bring this up again... WHERE are the pointless threads on this forum? Show me one!
Let me conclude with this statement
If you enjoy certain threads on this forum; and reading, replying, and interacting with fellow katatonia fans is enjoyable and interesting to you, then do it. Quit bitching.

come on you guys...we're really on the same side here
I realize that some threads are repeating themselves from time to time but be reasonable, after all new people are coming here and that's a good thing because a. the katafamily grows and b. new people are always good because they bring a fresh perspective on things, a new oppinion(even if it's totally crappy and evil one).
and the endless offtopic threads...so fucking what. there's a certain limit to how much can be said in some relation to katatonia or metal in general after a while so other interesting things are discussed until there are some relavent news.
the important thing is not to lose perspective over this and get into pointless arguments like this one that will lead to absolutely nothing good.
brothers and sisters unite!(and make sweet lovin' and film it :D )

@Hearse: seems like you misunderstood me, maybe I explained myself wrong... my english isn't always that good.
I never said that artistic threads like the ones I mentioned for example, upset me.. on the contrary, I mentioned them precisely because I really like them and that's the kind of interesting threads I like to see at this forum.
I'm not really interested in arguing with anyone here so I won't make this longer. These were my words.

@salient: now that you're back, bring your thread back! Post one of those strange cool pics you used to post, or some nice painting of Monet :) I'll look for something nice to post later.
Nice to see you back!