Poll - Best song off the Varangian Way?

What do you consider the best song off The Varangian Way

• Total voters
The last two or so minutes of "Five Hundred & One" are incredibly fucking epic and for that reason its my favourite part of the album, however "Holmgard & Beyond" is probably the song I'd play for someone who's never listened to the band before.

Is not easy to choose a song in an album like The Varangian way, but for me is In the Court of Jarisleif, specially the performance added after end the song, really good!

I simply love Dniper! It has so many different parts and the whole composion is a masterpiece! Choirs really make this song shine.

A Portage to the Unknown :headbang:
My favourite Turisas song, and i hope to make the cover with my band someday :)

The entire album is a piece of art. I choose Holmgard and Beyond because that song really sticks in my mind, and because it's my g/f's favorite song from Turisas.

I voted for Jarisleif. This track just keeps on playing in my head right now, even though, practically, To Holmgard and Beyond and Miklagard Overture are just mindblowingly good.

'to holmgard and beyond'
an awesome way to open and album and to begin a show :worship:
*memories*

Dnieper Rapids. The riff is just beyond awesome.

But it was a close call, Five Hundred and One and Fields of Gold are fairly epic also. I love the album as a whole experience.

My vote went to In The Court of Jarisleif. It must be crazy live!!!
I couldn't decide between that, Five Hundred and One and To Holmgard and Beyond.

The whole album is a jewel. But if I'd have to pick one, Miklagard. VERY tough decision though. Specially between Miklagard and Holmgard. And Five Hundred and One. And Portage, and Fields, and Jarisleif, and everything!

Gotta be cursed be iron.
this track takes me way back
i heard it on a compilation CD and was just like WHOA whats this song its just bloody awesome!
took me awhile to find out who it was haha so glad i did though because Turisas are now my favourite band.
but yeah definately best track on that album
followed by 'to holmgard and beyond' and 'five hundred and one' :)

Long Live Turisas \m/