Poll: Crush v. Catharsis!

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh man was this a tough choice, they are both equal in my opinion but Crush really sounds great live and I have yet to hear Catharsis live. However, This Is Not An Exit is my favorite track from Vol 8.

Crush is shorter and then they can fit in more songs (And they can quit playing Bring da noize, GTT and Anti... at least for a while) and bring in Burst, American Pompeii and Sodium...

BTW... FUCK "Lone Justice"! I want "Aftershock!

CATHARSIS!!!!!! BTW yesterday I was in the pub and the only rock radio station we have played there. And guess which song was on when I was having about fifth beer! :lol:

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
Oh man was this a tough choice, they are both equal in my opinion but Crush really sounds great live and I have yet to hear Catharsis live. However, This Is Not An Exit is my favorite track from Vol 8.

just a correction, "this is not a ext" is from SOWN, not volume 8.

Crush was has great music better then Catharsis. However Catharsis has some of the best lyrics ever. I wish I wrote that one. I would prefer to see Catharsis in the set.

Catharsis rules. Crush is awesome too, but with What Doesn't Die, and with Nobody Knows, both being better drum songs, I think Catharsis would fit better. Plus I like the chorus in Catharsis more.

catharsis is my favorite song of all time. not just from anthrax, but from any band. for some reason i identify with that song more than any others ong ever written.

BUT, i also think that there is no better opening song in their catalog than crush. it's perfect to start an anthrax show with because the song is so relentless in it's power and is great ot pump people up.

The Man said:
catharsis is my favorite song of all time. not just from anthrax, but from any band. for some reason i identify with that song more than any others ong ever written.

BUT, i also think that there is no better opening song in their catalog than crush. it's perfect to start an anthrax show with because the song is so relentless in it's power and is great ot pump people up.

They're not going to open with either song. They're going to open with "What Doesn't Die."