Poor countries dont want CHARITY from rich countries...

AcesHigh said:
wrong. NAFTA will take jobs away from brazilian workers and will terminate with our industries and companies due to the mighty of the american companies. Only US will profit with NAFTA.
Yes, but there's a difference between the US profitting, and Americans profitting from NAFTA. I'm not arguing with you Aces, and you've taken things I've said about this the wrong way before, but the average worker in America has only had his/her standard of living reduced since NAFTA took effect. The only Americans who are really profitting from it are executives and upper level management people, the ones who are responsible for figuring out where to send the jobs so that the companies can pay as little in wages, benefits, and taxes as possible.

duckattack said:
Yes, but there's a difference between the US profitting, and Americans profitting from NAFTA. I'm not arguing with you Aces, and you've taken things I've said about this the wrong way before, but the average worker in America has only had his/her standard of living reduced since NAFTA took effect. The only Americans who are really profitting from it are executives and upper level management people, the ones who are responsible for figuring out where to send the jobs so that the companies can pay as little in wages, benefits, and taxes as possible.
so noone profits in the end. Even so, its better for US, because american companies will profit in the end, even if to the casual worker will lose. But other countries will lose for the companies and for the workers.