Porcupine Tree live

Saw them in London

I believe they played a fairly good set but can't remember it at the moment. It included Halo, Hatesong, Trains, Radioactive Toy, Open Car, Lazarus, Arriving Somewhere (But Not Here)... and more.

Good show

Porcupine Tree, one of my fave bands!

Thanks to Pat, a fellow New Model Army fan, who gave me a compilation cd with some of the most emotional and beautiful music I have heard in my live. Yes, Steven Wilson is a musical genius! :worship:

Absolutely love both their more recent, heavier stuff as well as their earlier, mellow tracks. Fave songs include Even less, Halo, Sound of Muzak, Blackest eyes, Linton Samuel Dawson, Signify, Radioactive Toy, Arriving somewhere...
Can also recommend the cd "Blackfield", a side project featuring Steven Wilson and Israeli musician Aviv Geffen.

Bought most official releases since and was lucky enough to catch them live several times this year. Here's the set list from my most recent PT gig in Pratteln (CH):

Open Car
Blackest eyes
Lazarus
Strip the soul
Don't hate me
Mother and Child
Mellotron scratch
So called friend
Arriving somewhere but not here
Dot three
Start of something beautiful
Halo
----------
Radioactive toy
Trains

My father has Blackfield, i heard some of it and its pretty cool ^^

I must also add that i envy anyone who so Oceansize support Pine Tree cos we had Robert Fripp, who is not a bad guy to listen to at home whilst you're relaxing but not the kind of music you want to see "performed" live

Ewww, they took out Deadwing for Strip the Soul? Bad call.

However I love seeing .3 and Radioactive Toy on there.

Porcupine Tree live is basically the best thing that will ever happen to you in this life. I saw 'em last May and I was in the second row from the front. Nothing could have been better.