Porcupine Tree: Track titles and song lengths listed

Been listening to it a lot over the last day, definately grew on me. Very fucking solid.

By the way, I think it might help that I'm in the target thematic range. I can totally identify with that confused, wasting-away-in-a-sea-of-passive-entertainment feeling.

PT is one of those bands who save us from massive suicides due to the ambiant musical mediocrity of our era.

New album is fucking killer.

Gavin Harrison is a drum GOD.

Steven Wilson should produce the next Muse.

Oh, and the typing keyboard sound you hear at the beginning of the album is better produced, arranged and recorded than the whole Enslaved discography.

:worship:

ROTLMFAO ..wow.. I genuinely laughed incredibly hard at that last statement.

I love the drum sounds PT have.. absolutely brilliant. And i think it'd be interesting if him and muse decided to collaborate!

PT is one of those bands who save us from massive suicides due to the ambiant musical mediocrity of our era.

New album is fucking killer.

Gavin Harrison is a drum GOD.

Steven Wilson should produce the next Muse.

Oh, and the typing keyboard sound you hear at the beginning of the album is better produced, arranged and recorded than the whole Enslaved discography.

:worship:

All valid points apart from the last which is completely retarded and totally discredits you

I still don't like this album... I mean yes they bring new, interesting elements of arrangement and writing... but overall the music is very weak... most of the choruses especially are just :erk: and ruin everything for me. needless to say I won't be buying the album since I've listened to it about 10 times since it's leaked and it isn't doing anything for me whatsoever, which is fine by me because I already have 2 other albums releasing on the 24th to buy anyway

I still don't like this album... I mean yes they bring new, interesting elements of arrangement and writing... but overall the music is very weak... most of the choruses especially are just :erk: and ruin everything for me. needless to say I won't be buying the album since I've listened to it about 10 times since it's leaked and it isn't doing anything for me whatsoever, which is fine by me because I already have 2 other albums releasing on the 24th to buy anyway

umm. the choruses represent most of the great parts on most of the songs. no wonder you dont like it