Porcupine Tree: Track titles and song lengths listed

Hey Don:

IA is my favourite PT album... how does the new one compare to it? To me Deadwing was like a heavier and darker version of IA but a bit less consistent. Based on that, how'd you describe this one?

Also, how are the guest performances by Fripp and Lifeson? How's the production?

and let the trolls stay in? you must be confused. please show me my throwing of the first stone. go ahead.

this track and Sentimental i can dig

well that makes about half of the record :lol:

you didnt like "sleep together"? has a perfect groove if you ask me. i immediately thought of lennon's "come together" when i heard it and the string-like keys at the end remind me of massive attack's "antistar," but it's a solid track all the same.

Hey Don:

IA is my favourite PT album... how does the new one compare to it? To me Deadwing was like a heavier and darker version of IA but a bit less consistent. Based on that, how'd you describe this one?

Also, how are the guest performances by Fripp and Lifeson? How's the production?

well, likewise... ia is my fave PT record, too. but you thought deadwing was darker?? how come? "lips of ashes," "gravity eyelids," "the creator has a mastertape," "heartattack in a layby," "collapse the light into earth..." all of these sound much darker and even more wicked than anything on deadwing.

im pretty sure you'll fall in love with this record, too, batmura. no worries =)

now kindly piss off back to the others you trite, ignorant fanboy piece of shit

how many other faggots want to take personal shots at me for not liking a stupid fucking album? c'mon, let's derail this shit thread about this shit album. i'm game.

I like how a grand total of three people have actually responded to your comments about the album, one of whom only addressed the quality of the grammar, and you have written like 10 preemptive posts in response to "fanboys trying to change your mind" of which there really haven't been any, proving you are either an attention whore or actually do have a grudge against them and are trying desperately to make your voice heard even though apparently none of the fanboys really care.

Btw, I downloaded it and haven't listened to it yet, but deadwing sucked and the album samples I heard of this were awesome so who knows ;O

No you fail

PT's New album < all_sins_undone's crap in a post mexican chily party day