Porcupine Tree: Track titles and song lengths listed

i just d/l the torrent of the DTS version of the album but have no idea how to get it onto a DVD so i can play it on my home theatre. Any one know nething about this stuff???

wtf when has porcupine tree's lyrics not been like this? this IMO is the style that steven wilson writes, yeah it's weird hearing him say xbox in his songs, but his lyrics have always had this simple, yet powerful type of presentation. for example, a lyric taken from one of porcupine tree's greatest song ever goes as follows:

I pull off the road
East of Baldock and Ashford
Feeling for my cell
In the light from the dashboard

Hissing from the road
The smell of rain in the air con
Maybe check the news
Or just put a tape on

Lighting up a smoke
I've got this feeling inside me
Don't feel too good

a great example of his simplicity.

It was necessary, goddamit, it's just a bloody object! Used for emphasis, it fits very well within the context. Get over it, Xbox, he uses e-mail in one of his other amazing songs. It's just the way he writes. Can't imagine Steve to be a doth thou art thee type of lyricist.

lol @ you faggots dismissing an otherwise amazing song because of the word "xbox" contained in the lyrics. not all artists choose to create obscure lyrics dealing with forests and the night... some artists, like SW, deal with pop. issues. get fucking over it and open your minds.

lol @ you faggots dismissing an otherwise amazing song because of the word "xbox" contained in the lyrics. not all artists choose to create obscure lyrics dealing with forests and the night... some artists, like SW, deal with pop. issues. get fucking over it and open your minds.

Yeah agreed. i dont see what the big deal is...not everyone is gonna write about weeping moons and stuff. the new PT is a modern album with a modern topic. WHATS THE BIG DEAL? wilson is an excellent lyricist and he did a pretty good job on this one too

Open your mind? Wait, you're criticizing those that are mocking the usage of the term "XBox" and telling them to open their minds? Lol!@?! ROFLS>!/1?

Anyways, it's rather funny.

I like how a grand total of three people have actually responded to your comments about the album, one of whom only addressed the quality of the grammar, and you have written like 10 preemptive posts in response to "fanboys trying to change your mind" of which there really haven't been any, proving you are either an attention whore or actually do have a grudge against them and are trying desperately to make your voice heard even though apparently none of the fanboys really care.

adffsdasfpost, you're illiterate and have a grudge against me, etc.

So the albums release themselves? :erk:

You must be one of those that dropped out after grade 2 or something. :lol:

there's nothing wrong with the sentence you illiterate moron

wow lol i just got around to reading these last 2 pages

shut
the
fuck
up
seance

holy fuck...
i made the thread better. we can't handle opinions (see: in_absentia) so i thought i'd speed up shit-thread process

shit album. shit band.

i know i finally got back to responding to everyone. thx for being patient

i've never owned an xbox but i figured the 360 would probably be pretty cool. better than that piece of shat ps3 anyway. the wii is probably the best

edit: even though i've never played a wii either

edit2: or a ps3

i made the thread better. we can't handle opinions (see: in_absentia) so i thought i'd speed up shit-thread process

Mate, you don't like Porcupine Tree? You don't like Porcupine Tree... i don't give a flying fuck, just as long as you recognize that they are a talented band. God why put me as an example there are more shitheads on this forum that can't take opinions (see: Hubster)