Porcupine Tree: Track titles and song lengths listed

it was only a matter of time fyi because they blow.

edit: rlof like i said tho, it came off well live. but on the album its going to be overdone like it always has, and really you get what i mean when you see trains or some other popular pt track live and it sounds natural and intense.

Ooooo I'm excited. April... April what!?!?! Hopefully April 4th, then someone can get it for my birthday.... any takers?

I hope it sounds good, maybe a little heavy, like Deadwing, but not too heavy.

And some sax. Yeah.... One thing though, not feeling the cover. I don't want an album cover of a little boy, I want some collage art crap or something odd looking.

The standard version will include both the standard and 5.1 discs? I didn't think more than about 5% of the cd buying population would ever play it and it would probably cost a lot more to produce, seems stupid to me. I hope it wouldn't bump up the cost on the cd either since I sure don't have a 5.1 system :X

I own a couple DVD-A's/SACD's for when i eventually have 5.1, but at this rate, these discs may be obsolete by the time i have such capabilities...

And wankerness, possible that could be a dualdisc? I wouldnt really see PT putting out a dualdisc, but unless theyre doing a two-cd set, i dont see how theyd release both in one set in a more economical way.

I own a couple DVD-A's/SACD's for when i eventually have 5.1, but at this rate, these discs may be obsolete by the time i have such capabilities...

And wankerness, possible that could be a dualdisc? I wouldnt really see PT putting out a dualdisc, but unless theyre doing a two-cd set, i dont see how theyd release both in one set in a more economical way.

I dunno, all I read was the newest news link about it on their site (linked in the original post), it sounded like it would be 2 separate discs.

Has anyone heard of a bad PT album? PT have never ever made a shit album, therefore i know that all your high expectations will be met, regardless being signed to Roadrunner, Delerium, whatever. I mean... IT'S STEVEN WILSON FFS! Ok i promise i will stop my ass kissing

actually metanoia is pretty weak... if you count it. I can't say i have high hopes for the new album, but i have a strong feeling it will be great. take that for what it is.

don't know, but god i can't waitfor the new album...i have a good feeling about it for some reason...the new blackfield is incredible, 1000 people is so atmospheric it makes me shiver...good stuff