Porcupine Tree: Track titles and song lengths listed

I dont know what theyre contributing, but this is the only Lifeson is on as far as I know. And i dont think theyve had fripp play with them before. Adrian Belew was on Deadwing, but I dont think Fripp has ever contributed to an album.

Hold on, so you are saying that On The Sunday Of Life, Up The Downstair and The Sky Moves Sideways are bad albums?

Well, they're before signify...

tbh i haven't heard any of them. But deadwing does suck, besides ASBNH, and signify is barely interesting and everything I've heard about the earlier ones suggests i'd like them even less. The only albums of theirs I'd really say I like are Recordings, Lightbulb Sun, and In Absentia.

i think "deadwing" definitely is an underrated album... it's not very often you hear people giving compliments to it...and that's very unfair since it's atleast almost as good as "in absentia"

Well, they're before signify...

tbh i haven't heard any of them. But deadwing does suck, besides ASBNH, and signify is barely interesting and everything I've heard about the earlier ones suggests i'd like them even less. The only albums of theirs I'd really say I like are Recordings, Lightbulb Sun, and In Absentia.

Are you the same guy who listened to Jethro Tull's "j-tull dot com" and concluded that everything they did in the 70s was "Sesame Street Music"....jahahaha...keep rockin'....pEACE
RIP, WAZ

I just found this lyric posted on ign.com (of all places) from the title track, supposedly: "Xbox is a god to me. Finger on the switch/ my mother is a bitch/ my father gave up ever trying to talk to me..."

Not sure what i think about it, but that's steven wilson lyricism for you.

Are you the same guy who listened to Jethro Tull's "j-tull dot com" and concluded that everything they did in the 70s was "Sesame Street Music"....jahahaha...keep rockin'....pEACE
RIP, WAZ

Haha, you have it half right, that was thefirst thing I heard by them so I was like WTF HARDCORE SESAME STREET?! and then later i found out they're actually boring hippie prog with supergay flute. But I found that out long before I started posting here, I just like that story about hardcore sesame street.

deadwing was fantastic when i first heard it... i LOVED it for a while but it hasnt really stood the test of time. i still pull it out occasionally but if i wanna listen to porcupine tree i usually turn to in absentia or stupid dream.