Porcupine Tree: Track titles and song lengths listed

Just heard the preview. Damn, Gavin Harrison is a machine/god. I think it sounds great and its funny how reliant SW can be on pitch correction. If you heard them live, you know what I mean. I also think I heard the word pills 5 times, maybe less though...

Deadwing sucked for the most part, but I can't deny that preview sounds completely awesome. The second track in there = WOW, that's by far the most metal they've ever sounded. Nice that he's actually branching out. The rest of the stuff in there actually also sounded amazing. I'm completely sold on this album from that preview, and if I somehow get the chance to buy it before it leaks I will.

lol wtf, way out of here CRUSHES. that chorus = sex. sentimental is pretty good too, specially that trains part at the end. oh and the first 7 minutes of anesthetize are damn good too, kickass solo

I didn't mean Anesthetize (haven't heard the studio version of this song yet). I meant My Ashes and Way Out of Here. WOOH chorus sounds pretty much like generic rubbish to me

underwhelmed and disappointed. mediocre and generic all around for the most part. honestly can't stand it

too many albums by bands leagues better than PT to me still coming out this year for me to really give 2 poops though :wave: