Portraits of Mikael

embarassed.gif

Thats very good. The eyes are my favorite part. You really feel like hes looking at you and it gives the picture alot of life. The glare in the right eye is a great touch. I find that when I do portraits I tend to overdo the shading and i end up ruining the entire piece, youve really got your shading down. I think what makes this look most realistic is that the light source is coming from the top in one direction and really illuminating his forehead and cheeks and casting a shadow under his eyes and nose and chin. I wish I were this good, props.

Thats very good. The eyes are my favorite part. You really feel like hes looking at you and it gives the picture alot of life. The glare in the right eye is a great touch. I find that when I do portraits I tend to overdo the shading and i end up ruining the entire piece, youve really got your shading down. I think what makes this look most realistic is that the light source is coming from the top in one direction and really illuminating his forehead and cheeks and casting a shadow under his eyes and nose and chin. I wish I were this good, props.

Thank you very much for this comment! :p

That is STUNNING. My problem when I draw portraits is that I usually make the eyes based on what I've seen in Spider-man magazines, which only now descends upon me as rediculous. You have with this portrait tought me something about my own trade, and for that I thank you.
Je ne pas trouve par la lampe du poche.

And I am of course ragingly jealous. :mad: