Post a picture of your pets!

Had to put the family cat to sleep today because he couldn't piss. What really sucks is he didn't even make it to three years old. He was one of those cats that would always like to hang with everyone, even when we brought him outside. RIP Riley.

was puppy-sitting this cute little mutt a few days ago...
0OKoUNn.jpg

3uSnUtQ.jpg

looks like it could be some kind of Australian Shepherd mix.

All dogs are loyal. Boxers are indeed awesome ... they are super playful, very good with people/children and are always full of energy! very good family dogs imo.

Last edited:
Boxers are extremely active dogs. If you dont give them plenty of excercise they tend to take up destructive tendencies in my experience. (well all dogs do to a point but boxers more so)

What breed is that?

I went to the shelter today to look at dogs....boxers are very loyal

No breed. It's a mongrel, but it's like 95% husky. Different eye colors, has an incredible sense of hearing - he can hear an ambulance siren when it's inaudible for humans. I took him from the shelter, I have never had such a playful and friendly dog. Love him.

No breed. It's a mongrel, but it's like 95% husky. Different eye colors, has an incredible sense of hearing - he can hear an ambulance siren when it's inaudible for humans. I took him from the shelter, I have never had such a playful and friendly dog. Love him.

The dog I looked at is 7 years old. Its heartbreaking to see older dogs living like that

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Got my first tarantula in about a decade, really sweet little thing, though she'll eventually reach 8.5 inches. Chaco gold knee. I know nobody here seems much into hobby animals but if you want something super low maintenance that you could get a great variety of with minimal space or effort, arachnids are a good way to go.

IMAG1422.jpg
IMAG1421.jpg

Tarantulas are addictive. Luckily my guy is on board so that helps. Have four now, including an absolutely beautiful avicularia versicolor spiderling which is going to be a challenge... they like high humidity and high airflow, tricky balance. She's webbing and eating fine so far.

My dude:
IMAG1453.jpg

Young adult size and coloration:
Caribena_versicolor_L9_on_a_hand_image2.jpg

Full adult colorization:
92efe29fb994e0b4f2fe5ede1ac399f0.jpg

Although this is the only pic I've seen that vibrant so I'm sure it's excellent photography. Still a very pretty spider.

Last edited:
Tarantulas are addictive. Luckily my guy is on board so that helps. Have four now, including an absolutely beautiful avicularia versicolor spiderling which is going to be a challenge... they like high humidity and high airflow, tricky balance. She's webbing and eating fine so far.

My dude:
IMAG1453.jpg

Young adult size and coloration:
Caribena_versicolor_L9_on_a_hand_image2.jpg

Full adult colorization:
92efe29fb994e0b4f2fe5ede1ac399f0.jpg

Although this is the only pic I've seen that vibrant so I'm sure it's excellent photography. Still a very pretty spider.

Awesome! I've always wanted one.

I heard they can flick their hairs on you.

Yeah a lot of tarantulas will instead of wasting venom biting, and it's very itchy.

Reactions: CiG
yeah...animals?? l just don't see the attraction of a lump of (smelly) follow-me-round dog or whatever..or 'independent cat' they all suck.
I

It requires a lot to maintain, you have to clean and pick up shit everyday contantly, no way I would be able to own a pet, a lot of times it just makes me get really fucked up t to
clean, then i'll go to town and have no idea what's going on, because get sick an tired of it

Last edited: