Post a picture of your pets!

Hee hee---I have an odd question for you... Are you a fan of the Georgia Bulldogs by chance?? Just asking cause your dog made me think of their mascot, UGA....He is a bulldog, obviously and he is very cool like your dog, Miss Betsy...8-]]

Hee hee---I have an odd question for you... Are you a fan of the Georgia Bulldogs by chance?? Just asking cause your dog made me think of their mascot, UGA....He is a bulldog, obviously and he is very cool like your dog, Miss Betsy...8-]]
Are you talking to me? If so, no I don't know anything about them or the dog as I'm Australian.

Good night sweet prince. I'll see you in Stovokor someday.

You should have buried the dog in a indian burial ground, people do this shit with dogs and people all the time, the dog would have come back to life, but it would be different than it was prior to when it died.

A female friend of mine has a bunch of cats, she's not dirty, but they smell like shit. I won't even go over to her place. I have to put my hoodie on shit and stuff. It's disgusting.

@Satanstoenail: Nah, I was talking to Krow about the Georgia Bulldogs...Sorry I was not clear....@Death Delirium: your friend should have more than one litter box for starters if she has multiple cats or keep them outside...My cat is litter box trained,but, we make her stay outside most of the time and she can go poop in the woods then and there is no poo or smell in the house...Is gross you put your clothes on poo...8-0

I don't care if she has 10 litter boxes. I'm not having anything to do with her cause of something some woman did to me awile back, regardless if she likes it, she can have some fun with that.

muru%20haluu%20leikkii_zpsesf1rswm.jpg

Unfortunatily not my dog, she's my big brothers dog. But I spend lot of time with her.

My problem with pets is people give a shit about pets more than people or even their own selves. If I am going to smell cat shit, get hair on my nothing, or walk a dog to shit, people better start giving a shit about other people. Or else I will not have a pet.

Reactions: Sirjack