Post a picture of your pets!

Chibby's awesome!
We just had her fixed on Monday. So she's not yet her crazy self.
We call her Poo because she digs hard pieces of poop out of the litter box, carries them upstairs, and plays with them on the hardwood floor....
Until she knocks them under the couch. :lol:

What happened to your last pup?
The dog were mentally ill. Got nervous breakdowns when he stayed home alone and peed himself whenever I tried to discipline him. I'm quite sure the previous owner abused him. Unfortunately I couldn't keep him in this state due to I had to start at a new job. So I called the breeder and told about the situation and he got furious on the previous owner that he had sold the dog to. He also said he could pay half the price I paid the previous owner for the dog to take care of him and raise him well but I told him he could keep his money. I were just happy he was open to take care of the dog and give him a good home.

well that sucks :(

Sounds like someone probably physically abused the dog. Anyone that hits their dog should be as far away from domesticated animals as possible. Sick fucks. At least he has a good home now.

Hope all works out well with the new pup.

I love dogs. They're the most loyal animals on this planet ... and all they want is some attention and love.

Chibby's awesome!
We just had her fixed on Monday. So she's not yet her crazy self.
We call her Poo because she digs hard pieces of poop out of the litter box, carries them upstairs, and plays with them on the hardwood floor....
Until she knocks them under the couch. :lol:

And that's why I like other people's pets lol. None for me for awhile

well that sucks :(

Sounds like someone probably physically abused the dog. Anyone that hits their dog should be as far away from domesticated animals as possible. Sick fucks. At least he has a good home now.

Hope all works out well with the new pup.

I love dogs. They're the most loyal animals on this planet ... and all they want is some attention and love.
Thanks. It's going great with the new pup but she's only 13 weeks old so I always have to keep an eye on her so she won't bite on any dangerous things. "Luckily" I've only sacrificed a couple of shoes so far..

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I'm more of a cat person, but I'll probably have a dog at some point. Preferably a Great Dane or something along those lines.

When I lived in Hawaii on the Air Force there was this guy who owned a Mastiff. It had been abused previously also and could snap at any given moment so it was extremely dangerous, especially with tons of kids around. They had to put it down.

Dog update:

I haven't met a dog that will just jump in the bathtub, sit there wagging his tail and let you run water on him until now. He apparently loves baths.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity