Post a picture of your pets!

Spiders are the only things I fear. I can't stand them. They make my skin crawl! The way they move just freaks me out. I don't understand anyone that has then as pets, nevermind having them on your hand! No thanks.

My wife is horrified of spiders. Like fucking horrified. I never understood people that fear spiders and snakes or even small furry woodland creatures. They aren't really ever out to get you unless you startle them, in which case you're startled too and don't have much time to react to the situation.

You know what I'm afraid of, because they're actually fucking evil and hatefilled? Wasps. Specifically fucking yellow jackets. But I can deal with them, I don't freeze up and act like a retard.

My wife is horrified of spiders. Like fucking horrified. I never understood people that fear spiders and snakes or even small furry woodland creatures. They aren't really ever out to get you unless you startle them, in which case you're startled too and don't have much time to react to the situation.
The Australian Funnel Web spider is actually aggressive. One of the many reasons I don't live in Sydney.

You know what I'm afraid of, because they're actually fucking evil and hatefilled? Wasps. Specifically fucking yellow jackets. But I can deal with them, I don't freeze up and act like a retard.
Yep. Fuck wasps. What are they even good for anyway?

Sharks man. Aquaphobic pussy right here.

I'm landcapped here so no real fear of sharks I guess.

The Australian Funnel Web spider is actually aggressive. One of the many reasons I don't live in Sydney.

Yep. Fuck wasps. What are they even good for anyway?

WV isn't Australia by any means but we do have black widow and brown recluse here. Still not aggressive though so idk, too different of a situation for me to really understand.

Wasps that live underground fuck everyone here, usually discovered with your lawn mower or weed eater the thought of parasitic ones isn't really any better.

Sharks man. Aquaphobic pussy right here.

@Carpe Mortem do you name your spiders and whatever else obscure pets you keep?

I name them when it feels right, and sometimes it's just named what kind of animal it is lol. Like we rescued this house gecko from someone's car, less than an inch long, and his name is pretty much 'Tiny Gecko!' shouted with the same excitement as 'Tiny Rick!'

Also I'm with you on sharks. Cool animals, but my ass will not swim in the ocean.

Anyone have/had a guinea pig? Dude's pushing for one hard lately. Seems like they'd smell and just make those godawful oinking sounds constantly. And are they even smart or affectionate or are they just fluffy idiot rodents that people like purely because they're fluffy?

The only ones happy to see me when i get home from work

KeySptq.jpg