Post funny shit

It's never a good time to post Angry German Kid, and that because Angry German Kid is not a video of a kid going nuts because he can't play Unreal Tournament, but it's a video the kid staged himself, to illustrate the school project he made about video game addiction. Most people just assume the kid's a nutjob, but then, most people don't look beyond the lengths of their noses ;)

I shall call him, mini-me.

P020510PS-0231.jpg

Someone that decided I need to stop dressing like a metalhead. I'm pretty diverse with my clothing these days though, gotta have stuff for clubbing and whatnot.

Yeah, but wearing whats comfortable doesn't attract girls in social settings. I'm 19, not 30.

Jesus fucking christ. You all don't understand the inner city Houston scene. It doesn't work like that here. That's why I'm doing so much better with girls now than a year ago when I "wore what I want". Thats why I've got to kiss several girls since I changed, unlike when I was doing it your way. Haven't got laid yet, but on my way please believe me. PUA is real.

I'm right.

You're wrong.

Maybe it works that way for you, at your age, in your location, with the people you know, not with me. I hang out with teenagers and people in their early 20s, that club, and party, and dance, (or my pals).

Never even posting a fucking picture again.

"You watch. The second he gives up trying, he'll meet a girl. Then by that point he'd have joined the BME Pain Olympics and cut his penis off."

I love ya John, but man, you really are oblivious.