Post Last CD you listened to - Rate out of 10

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
Figured I'd throw this on here , I'm always curious to see what other people think of new releases.

I'll start

Fear Factory - Mechanize
7/10

fuck it - In Flames Whoracle 9/10. Didn't top Jester Race, but solid effort. I don't do new releases, sorry. Unless you count Devils of Belgrade's debut I got recently 7/10. Nice musicianship (and mastering courtesy of the forum's own nate wright), but could use some killer vocals over the music methinks.

Skinless - Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead - 9/10. Its fucking awesome, I love it :D

Also, there was a thread with the EXACT same name just a few weeks ago, but I suppose it doesn't matter having two of them :D

STEEL PANTHER - Feel the steel
11/10

Best lyrics ever!

ee678_steel-panther.jpg

Skinless - Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead - 9/10. Its fucking awesome, I love it :D

Also, there was a thread with the EXACT same name just a few weeks ago, but I suppose it doesn't matter having two of them :D

wait til i give you some of their older stuff
vile
gorgeous as fook

Sorry guys I never saw the old one, the only ones I saw were the movie and book ones. My apologies
Lamb Of God - Wrath
7.5/10

fuck it - In Flames Whoracle 9/10. Didn't top Jester Race, but solid effort. I don't do new releases, sorry. Unless you count Devils of Belgrade's debut I got recently 7/10. Nice musicianship (and mastering courtesy of the forum's own nate wright), but could use some killer vocals over the music methinks.

Just wanted to say it doesn't have to be a new release , just the last thing you listened to. Could be Beethoven if you want.