Post the last album you listened and rate it out of 10!

Katatonia - Night is the New Day - 9/10, IMO they get substantially better with every release!

That album for me it´s a 10/10 but as for "get substantially better with every release" well it depends on your point of view. The Last Fair Deal is also a really, really great album and it´s from 2001. Ok, it´s not so prog and experimental as the last but it´s really great in his own way. It speaks for itself.

That album for me it´s a 10/10 but as for "get substantially better with every release" well it depends on your point of view. The Last Fair Deal is also a really, really great album and it´s from 2001. Ok, it´s not so prog and experimental as the last but it´s really great in his own way. It speaks for itself.

See, LFDGD was the first I heard, and I liked it a lot - then I got Viva Emptiness and liked it even more, same with TGCD, and now this :headbang: Tried to get into their earlier stuff, but couldn't dig it :erk:

Crank: High Voltage score 10/10 Ah, Mike Patton, your spazzy variety that is on this release reminds of me of italian movies from the late 60's and 70's. A mega mix of awesome. Plus, I had it playing when ever I'm randomly drawing or doodling and gets the imagination going.:headbang:

Gojira-terra incognita 9/10 Great fucking album, heavy as hell and weird as fuck! just doesnt sound like much else!

Edge of Sanity - Purgatory Afterglow : 8.5/10, has some of their best songs.
Edge of Sanity - Crimson : 10/10, melodeath classic.

See, LFDGD was the first I heard, and I liked it a lot - then I got Viva Emptiness and liked it even more, same with TGCD, and now this :headbang: Tried to get into their earlier stuff, but couldn't dig it :erk:

Those are also the 2 albuns that I heard well. I have here the Viva Emptiness to hear but I didnt heard him yet. With more time and patience I have to look their old stuff.