Post Last CD you listened to - Rate out of 10

nickelback - dark horse. 8/10, with the production being a near 10/10. loving most of the songs, one of the best albums they've done imho. opening track is damn catchy, really cool
paramore - riot. 7/10, like this one better than the new one, which is way more poppy i guess. riot actually has some really cool ideas in there. i even think the production is better than the new one, in terms of fitting the style better.

Adam Lambert "For Your Entertainment"-9/10

Wu-Tang Clan "Wu Tang Forever"-10/10

Killswitch Engage "As Daylight Dies"-9/10

The Acacia Strain "The Dead Walk"-9/10

Bullet For My Valentine - Fever
7/10

Some gay vocals as usual , but some solid riffs and solos. Mix is pretty awesome. Mixed by CLA so I guess it should be. Some good catchy choruses that are not as whiny as usual

Mutiny Within - 8.5 / 10

Singer can be a little whiney but overall pretty good prog metal stuff. And they're cool dudes from Jersey , my old band played a few shows with them (before they got the singer, they were just called Mutiny and the guitarist was doing fill in vox)

australian death metal kick lately

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence - 9/10
Portal - Seepia - 7.5/10
Internecine Excoriation - Prognosticate the Decrepitude (lol) - 7.5/10

Gonna revive this cause I want some new music to listen to , anyone wanna rate some new stuff?

Here's mine - We Are The Fallen - Tear The World Down 7.5/10
Ben Moody from Evanescence 's new band. I think the singer is better or at least less annoying than Amy Lee , and they have some cool atmospheric strings stuff throughout the album. Not normally my thing but bought for my gf and ended up liking it !

Paramore - Riot - 8.5/10
Paramore - All We Know Is Falling - 8/10

I aways avoided listening to Paramore, I regret that now haha. I fucking love these two albums, I haven't got the latest one yet, but these two are so good, I'm in no rush.

Nevermore - Obsidian Conspiracy 7 / 10

I HATE only giving it a 7 but after giving it over a week of non-stop listening I gotta say this is just not as great as I was hoping. I refrained from giving an opinion on it earlier cause I wanted time to see if it would start to grow on me or whatever ... it hasn't. The playing and performances are top notch and there are a couple of really cool tunes on here, the mix is fucking ace ... but overall it just seems to be lacking compared to TGE. It reminds me of "Enemies" ... a strong effort made better by Sneap's remix but the actual songs apart from a couple don't really stand out much to me. I get the same feeling with the new one.