Post the last album you listened and rate it out of 10!

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
GAMMA RAY - To The Metal ............. 7.5/10. Nothing new, but better than the previous ones.

RAGE - Strings To A Web ................. 7/10. Smolski is now the boss and main music writter. That sucks. P. Wagner is always been the writter and the man who did those great albums in the late 80 and early 90.

Good idea.

Breaking Benjamin - Phobia - 7/10

Some generic morning filler whilst I try to figure out something else to listen to.

Yeah, great idea!

John Lennon & plastic ono band (1970) - 10/10

After the Beatles split John Lennon was fucked up as hell. For me the most honest album of all time! It also shows, that you don´t need much to record a great song.

Shit, sorry about that :oops: I posted in the wrong forum by mistake :erk:

Gorguts - Obscura - this album is just incredible :D I fucking love it, and that bass tone is just so cool!

Hypocrisy - Penetralia & Osculum Obscenum: 9/10

I'm seriously enjoying these albums alot more than any other of their later releases. A fine example of classic Swedish DM. Masse Brobergs vocals are delicously disgusting.

Cult of Luna - Somewhere Along the Highway

10/10
One of my favorite post metal albums

Cephalic Carnage - Lucid Interval 7/10 this one keeps growing on me though

Cult of Luna - Somewhere Along the Highway

10/10
One of my favorite post metal albums

fucking epic. ive only listened to that album once since i had my big CoL phase about 3 years ago, but i got really fucking stoned for it and listened to it in with candles lit and it took me places. definately a special one

Gamma Ray - To the Metal 6/10

Sounds better than Land of the Free II but as much as I fuckin HATE to say this, I think Gamma Ray has stagnated. Some fun tunes on here, Kai sounds better singing in his lower register but still sounds kinda tired. They need a big shot in the ass

Fear Factory - Mechanize 8/10

I'm really digging this. Great return to form, I like the production and the last tune "Final Exit" is one of the best tunes they've ever written

Tesla - Mechanical Resonance 7/10
The Crown - Crowned In Terror 7/10
Wilco - AM 8/10
Unleashed - Hammer Battalion 9/10

Charred Walls Of The Damned - 9/10 that's the way Metal should be played. Ripper is on fire on this record, easily his best perfomance since The Glorious Burden

Ihsahn - After 10/10 The guy is a genious! One of the few truly gifted artists within the metal genre. His use of the 8 string is very tasteful:headbang: