Post Last CD you listened to - Rate out of 10

Is that the one with "Bobby Brown" and that Horny Jewish Princess song? I used to love that

last for me was Primus - Frizzle Fry 9/10

I love rediscovering genius:headbang:

Yup, that's the one! I've only listened to it a couple times through so far, but I love it. Zappa's lyrics are the best.

"Don't fool yourself girl, it's going right up your poop chute."

Gorguts - From Wisdom To Hate - 8/10 - Gorguts is always awesome :D
Deftones - Saturday Night Wrist - 6/10 - I liked certain things about this album, the mood it had, but the songs just weren't good enough.

attempted to listen to suffocation - blood oath but i had to turn it off cos it was making me depressed over how bad it is

Samael - Solar Soul = 8/10

Best cd they've done since "Passage". Great grooves and atmospheres on this

Sodom - Agent Orange = 8/10

Fucking CLASSIC and I found it for $8 in brand new condition. German hate thrash at its finest

1.) It Prevails - Capture & Embrace (8/10)
I love the indie progressiveness of this album. The clean vocals are OUTSTANDING, and i love the overall rawness i feel from this album.

2.) Of Mice & Men - Of Mice & Men (6/10)
Production on this album is great, except i feel like the vocals are a little fatiguing. They seem to dominate the mix. Plus, Austin's vocals were much more ranged in AA! They seem to stay in a really tiring mid-range scream in this album.

3.) COUNTERPARTS - Prophets (10/10)
Honestly, i can't find a single thing wrong with this album. I love every single song so fucking much. These lyrics really speak to me in a way that puts this album over the top. Great fucking album. I don't think anything will top this in 2010 for me.

4.) For The Fallen Dreams - Changes (10/10)
Another fucking go-to album for me. The lyrics, and the overall melodic nature of this album is so pleasing. I actually like this production more than the production on "Relentless". The snare has more punch to it, which i like.

Fear Factory - Mechanize

8.5 - 9/10 by my reckoning... but these types of ratings scales are subjective, each person quantifies them differently.