Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

xenophobe

May 17, 2002
SF Bay Area
Anyone got any cool gear they'd like to share?

A picture of my Endorsee Custom Jackson Warrior I bought from Phil Fasciana a while back...

warrior.jpg

warrior.jpg

A black Jackson Rhoads offset-V USA custom guitar. Two Marshall 4x12 cabs. A Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier 3 channel 150 watt amp. Some Digitech and Art rack effects, old ADA amp and pre-amp. Ibanez Bass, old BC Rich Ironbird, Roland VS-840 digital studio and some misc. pedals.

setup1.jpg

setup2.jpg

Reactions: Musiclover031969
My latest acquisition :) , haven't got a group shot of my setup :)

Basically it's a Ibanez RG2027 I picked up last week. Piezo's! Yay!

2027incase.JPG

2027incase2.JPG

2027full.JPG

2027closeup.JPG

It's sooooo nice :D , just need to fix the damage the last owner did to the wiring, shouldn't bee to hard

@xenophobe - awesome.

@7 Dying Trees - awesome.

@warcorpse - :eek: okay how long were you playing for before you got this equipment?? :eek:

Originally posted by xenophobe
7 Dying Trees, I'm not an Ibanez man by any stretch, but I sure like that one!

Must underrated guitar out there for what it is... Have had it a week now and the neck is gorgeous :eek: , spent ages looking for one and came across this ... gorgeous wood :D , it's like being a 5 year old at christmas. Fuck having kids man, I'll just buy more kickass guitars.

Oh, and it has piezo pickups as well (on a locking trem!!!) :D , whammy dive acoustic sounds! whoopee!!!!

and Xenophobe, that jackson looks fucking metal!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

7 Dying Trees, thanks! Yeah, your Ibanez is really one of maybe 3 models from them I absolutely love. The rest can be firewood for all I'm concerned, but nice to see you have good taste!

Strigoi, is that a Brian Moore? Whatever it is, I love the natural wood tone....

Originally posted by xenophobe
7 Dying Trees, thanks! Yeah, your Ibanez is really one of maybe 3 models from them I absolutely love. The rest can be firewood for all I'm concerned, but nice to see you have good taste!

Strigoi, is that a Brian Moore? Whatever it is, I love the natural wood tone....

Yeah, it's a Brian Moore C-55 with a Kingswood top, the fingerboard is ebony and the back mahogany. I hope one of these days I can afford a 7-string to match, anyone want to buy a kidney?

Originally posted by Ishtar
STRIGOI: Wow, A Diezel Amp, I hear that they sound very good, like a vitaminized Rectifier..this is true??? Is true that they're fucking expensive???

I'm very happy with my Diezel. It's a very versatile amp, 4-channels and midi. It's got a lot of gain, but I've never owned a rectifier so I can't compare it to that. It's very expensive in the states, I got mine used so it wasn't quite as painful. They retail for $4600.

Diezel has a new metal amp called the Herbert coming out this month and it's supposed to sound really good and be less expensive than the VH4, you might want to check it out.

Originally posted by Strigoi

I'm very happy with my Diezel. It's a very versatile amp, 4-channels and midi. It's got a lot of gain, but I've never owned a rectifier so I can't compare it to that. It's very expensive in the states, I got mine used so it wasn't quite as painful. They retail for $4600.

Diezel has a new metal amp called the Herbert coming out this month and it's supposed to sound really good and be less expensive than the VH4, you might want to check it out.

O yeah, Diezel is German, and in Europe you pay it like 4000euro (about 4000$)...

Here in Italy a Mesa can cost the twice! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally posted by Interesti
[B...

@warcorpse - :eek: okay how long were you playing for before you got this equipment?? :eek: ...[/B]

My first guitar was a bolt-on nj series warlock in 1985, so I've been playing since then.

I like that Warrior xenophobe. Cool slanted pickup design.

Originally posted by warcorpse

I like that Warrior xenophobe. Cool slanted pickup design.

Thanks. I feel lucky to have scored it. It's interesting. 2 81 EMGs... Sounds really clean, but playing leads on the bridge is pretty smooth.

Come on people, more pics!

War corpse! I love that Nuclear Assault Poster! Also that picture on the right, don't laugh if I'm wrong but is that Richard Brunel? I cant really tell but it kinda looks like him! I'm curious!

Xenophobe! That is an awesome Jackson! Thats wild how both pickups are slanted like that!

STRIGOI! I have never heard of a Diezel Amp! Thats a 1st for me!

Thanks! I was lucky to buy that one.

The Diezel is a botique european amp, I would guess somewhere around the quality of a Bogner or CAE... all hand built with the best components... they're hard to come by in the US, and are VERY expensive. Haven't played one yet, but I look foward to it.