Post random pics of yourself

Well im not darkgay but me thinks you dont have to cut it if you dont want to just get rid of the dead ends, buy yourself a good professional hair pack and hair crystals and start taking the vitamin B complex kthnxbye

as far as I know, vitamin b keeps yer hair healthy and shiny, that doesn't means your hair will change radically... maybe if you wash it at least once a month :loco:

@Oscar Vitamin B is a great thing for both hair and nails but just Vitamin B wont do a lot.You need a good hair pack, like Redken or Kerastase but if you dont want to spend so much money on the hair pack mix dry beer yeast with some water and use that as a hair pack.If you want to grow your hair I also suggest using a coco oil or shea butter on the ends to make sure that your hair doest get so dry :)

@Oscar Vitamin B is a great thing for both hair and nails but just Vitamin B wont do a lot.You need a good hair pack, like Redken or Kerastase but if you dont want to spend so much money on the hair pack mix dry beer yeast with some water and use that as a hair pack.If you want to grow your hair I also suggest using a coco oil or shea butter on the ends to make sure that your hair doest get so dry :)

this packs contains VitaminB or i'd have to get it apart?

Well im not darkgay but me thinks you dont have to cut it if you dont want to just get rid of the dead ends, buy yourself a good professional hair pack and hair crystals and start taking the vitamin B complex kthnxbye

Interesting, today I get paid so Im going to buy all that shit haha

I would be an awesome hairdresser :)

:)
almoust-naked-hairdresser.jpg

Holy fuck this thread is extra gay today. haha. I cut all my hair off again :(. I shaved it off years ago after having it long my entire life (even when I was like 5, metal) Then grew it back out around the same time I joined this forum and now it's all gone again. I figured I'd give genetics a kick in the ass and beat it to the baldness.

Holy fuck this thread is extra gay today. haha. I cut all my hair off again :(. I shaved it off years ago after having it long my entire life (even when I was like 5, metal) Then grew it back out around the same time I joined this forum and now it's all gone again. I figured I'd give genetics a kick in the ass and beat it to the baldness.

lol, baldness, I don't care if I get bald, I'm gonna use long hair as much as I can :) cause cutting yer hair is ghey, why? because bald heads have a dick shape :)

If you want I can give you a few tips how to make a shampoo for fast hair growth :)