Post random pics of yourself

what happens if i do not cut? I mean, look those extremely religious woman who dont cut her hair *i dont know if scandinavia have this kind of religious woman* they never cut and the hair still grows and dont fall :(

hey darkgay, I've been trying to let my hair grow for about 2 years and when I get to certain point my hair is so damaged that I need to cut it, and the fact that my hair is not straight...any tips? hehehe Im ghey also :D

haiz :) when you first start to grow you hair, you can just cut the tips like every 6 months since shorter hair doesn't get damaged as fast as long hair. when it starts getting longer i'd recommend cutting the tips every 3 months or so. gheyness :oops:

Well im not darkgay but me thinks you dont have to cut it if you dont want to just get rid of the dead ends, buy yourself a good professional hair pack and hair crystals and start taking the vitamin B complex kthnxbye

hair packs are teh shit. any recommendations on good ones?

vitamin B seems like the key :)

aka beer :) hehehe

damn
I can't imagine myself cutting my hair off. I have to cut the dead ends but it won't be as long as it is right now.. but i heard it grows faster when has healthy ends, don't get it tho lol.

it doesn't grow faster, it grows at roughly the same rate no matter.

look at this pictard:

chem_damaged_hair.jpg

that is how damaged hair looks like. it will continue to break higher and higher up and if it's damaged enough, it falls off basically.

Sigurðr;9147955 said:
what happens if i do not cut? I mean, look those extremely religious woman who dont cut her hair *i dont know if scandinavia have this kind of religious woman* they never cut and the hair still grows and dont fall :(

it depends on the quality/thickness of your hair. if you have thick hair (i'm talking about the individual hairs now, not if you have a large or small amount of hair) it will not break as easily, and you can wait longer cutting it. i have to cut my hair pretty often for example, since my hairs are very thin and therefore more fragile, sucks.

it depends on the quality/thickness of your hair. if you have thick hair (i'm talking about the individual hairs now, not if you have a large or small amount of hair) it will not break as easily, and you can wait longer cutting it. i have to cut my hair pretty often for example, since my hairs are very thin and therefore more fragile, sucks.

Are you using smth for dead ends?

hair crystals or hair silicons
That should make your hair look better

yay you are the first guy i know who knows smth about hair :D

edit:except for my hairdresser

2 different names for the same thing :lol:

But crystals wont make your be healthier or smth,they just make your hair look better cause they tend to ''fill'' cracks in a damaged hair and make an invisible layer on it.That can be both good and bad: bad because good things in conditioners and hair packs cant break that layer so they dont have any effect but a good thing is that layer can also protect your hair from the heat and things like that.
I think silicons arent so bad to use,just dont use them every day.

Apply it while your hair is dripping wet. Don't even blot it dry. On damp or dry hair, the silicone can make your hair look greasy but you can use a very small amount on a dry ends of the hair to make them look healthier

Apply it while your hair is dripping wet. Don't even blot it dry. On damp or dry hair, the silicone can make your hair look greasy but you can use a very small amount on a dry ends of the hair to make them look healthier

i don't like my hair airdrying without toweling it before :p but yeah, i can always test it

You guys still talking about hair?

no, about your mom. :erk:

actually, i was lying, we're talking about hair.