Post random pics of yourself

needz moar axion

runninwhilepukinur6.jpg

bump

WHAT DID U DO?????????? AAARRRGGGGHHHH

Haha... Well I didn't really want to but 3 summers with this hair in swealtering hot Florida was really getting to me. Plus I think it was time for a change.

Thanks Vikk, I got it at the Daylight Dies/Swallow the Sun tour. Got to meet all the guys in both bands and have some beers with them, it was great!

i cut my *short* beard like a month ago and hated it, ill never cut my hair :p

although i do need my bi-yearly trim, my hairs down to the bottom of my ribs again :), i save so much on haircuts, i just get like 8 inches cut each time

also, i go to a spa to get my hair cut; for many reasons:

1.only girls there, and they are hot
2. i get a scalp massage from the hairdresser there
3. she also shampoos and conditions my hair
4. shes from england and always has neat stories
5. its only 20$!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. makes for a good story
7. makes girls laugh

1.only girls there, and they are hot
2. i get a scalp massage from the hairdresser there
3. she also shampoos and conditions my hair
4. shes from england and always has neat stories
5. its only 20$!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. makes for a good story
7. makes girls laugh

i liked it

^ill bet

yea move to eastern canada, its cold like 7 months a year here, freezing for two months, and i live somewhat south, its even colder up north :)

Short hair > Long hair.
It feels SO nice to have short hair after having long hair for years :p
Haha, me too, I had long hair for 10 years, hardly ever had a girlfriend, since I cut it, my life turned around for the better in every way. I have a gorgeous, sweet and intelligent girlfriend, moved in with her and next year we'll move into a brand new house we bought together :)

long hair on a guy is HOT!!! I would have to vote for long hair = good.

but if either of the following are true, then maybe its time to rethink imo :)

if you dont keep it clean all the time. thats just gross and no one wants to touch that.

If your going bald. the skullet is not a look most guys can get away with :) And Devin's the only one I've seen that managed to make that look good.

Haha, me too, I had long hair for 10 years, hardly ever had a girlfriend, since I cut it, my life turned around for the better in every way. I have a gorgeous, sweet and intelligent girlfriend, moved in with her and next year we'll move into a brand new house we bought together :)

I had a short hair since my birth until two years ago (since i started to grow my hair long). I had only two gfs but they both quit me when i had a short hair. Now my hair is on my shoulder, still single tho. Your point is not valid sir. You changed as a person since you cut my hair :p

I have long hair since years, and I found me an awesome metal chick that would kill me if I ever thought about cutting them. If you guys can only find girls when you have short hair, then there is something seriously wrong with the girls in your area...