Post random pics of yourself

I have a really hard time trying to picture Jonas in class teaching, the image I have of him is too methulz. lmao. Do you ever yell "Die!" at the kids, and what grade are they.

You guys are retards. :)

Here's a random picture of me:
cimg1879222222222.jpg

I saw that thing between your legs squashing your balls and though "Fuck that's gotta kill", but then I saw your top...

I have a really hard time trying to picture Jonas in class teaching, the image I have of him is too methulz. lmao. Do you ever yell "Die!" at the kids, and what grade are they.

I believe he draws Mohamed (PUH) on board when he's teaching about Islam and he laughs whenever he explains the concept of God of any religion and brings Holocaust pics to talk about jews and play some Bloodbath when it's a lesson about Christianity.

I believe he draws Mohamed (PUH) on board when he's teaching about Islam and he laughs whenever he explains the concept of God of any religion and brings Holocaust pics to talk about jews and play some Bloodbath when it's a lesson about Christianity.

sounds about right :)

I have no problems to imagine Jewnas talking to bunch of skinny kids about religioin while they are shaking in fear :)

:lol: