Post random pics of yourself

I believe he draws Mohamed (PUH) on board when he's teaching about Islam and he laughs whenever he explains the concept of God of any religion and brings Holocaust pics to talk about jews and play some Bloodbath when it's a lesson about Christianity.

No but I usually teach Islam and Christianity and Judaism at the same time since many children tend to confuse them and they are all of them decandants from Abraham etc so I tend to focus alot on how much in common these religions have more than on the difference between them. Since most children in Swedish schools laugh at all kind of religion I also spend a lot of time teaching them that religious people ain't crazy. This migth however deviate from my personal views quite a bit but my personal views about religion have no place in school so I never tell them what I think if they do not ask me of course :)

I have no problems to imagine Jewnas talking to bunch of skinny kids about religion while they are shaking in fear :)

The kids usually like me acctually :)

LMAO

I just got a visual of my religion classes and superimposed Jonas and and and and

:lol:

and die? :)

No but I usually teach Islam and Christianity and Judaism at the same time since many children tend to confuse them and they are all of them decandants from Abraham etc so I tend to focus alot on how much in common these religions have more than on the difference between them. Since most children in Swedish schools laugh at all kind of religion I also spend a lot of time teaching them that religious people ain't crazy. This migth however deviate from my personal views quite a bit but my personal views about religion have no place in school so I never tell them what I think if they do not ask me of course :)

It's your job of course but I think knowing the differences between the three religions is equally important as knowing the similarities.
btw, what do you teach about Islam, i'm just curious ;) Do you focus on the concept of God or as a practice too (not only praying, but also, economic, political, social system ?)

It's your job of course but I think knowing the differences between the three religions is equally important as knowing the similarities.
btw, what do you teach about Islam, i'm just curious ;) Do you focus on the concept of God or as a practice too (not only praying, but also, economic, political, social system ?)

Well I teach them everything there is about it just like christianity or buddism altough I tend to focus on the facts about the religion and not the culture around it. Like the concept of god, the koran, the praying, the pilgrimage etc. We usually also visit a mosque and have them speak and answer any questions the children might have.

Well I teach them everything there is about it just like christianity or buddism altough I tend to focus on the facts about the religion and not the culture around it. Like the concept of god, the koran, the praying, the pilgrimage etc. We usually also visit a mosque and have them speak and answer any questions the children might have.

Nice !

HAI!
picture0022.jpg