Picture171.jpg

jonas, me and satandevildiablo partying hehehehe

Picture170.jpg

heheheheh

Picture169.jpg

hehehhahtatrhrt :)

:)

:)

you maybe can pronounce it but with a horrific accent most of the times, I have heard so far, arab spanish, arab english, arab portuguese, arab french and arab swedish, all of those with an accent that might be clear but it sounds atrocious and annoying, is that JJJJJ that arabs just can't ditch... but no one complains really, cause it's not your native language, why mock someone for speak another language? you should congratulate someone that learns a language that it's not his own in the first place :s

you maybe can pronounce it but with a horrific accent most of the times, I have heard so far, arab spanish, arab english, arab portuguese, arab french and arab swedish, all of those with an accent that might be clear but it sounds atrocious and annoying, is that JJJJJ that arabs just can't ditch... but no one complains really, cause it's not your native language, why mock someone for speak another language? you should congratulate someone that learns a language that it's not his own in the first place :s

I wonder where those people you heard are from. Egyptians are like frenchs, they fuck up every language they speak. Some people here don't learn it properly.
Dunno where you have seen my mockery btw, i just said it sucks ! Most of Spanish speakers suck at English too, a lot of English speakers suck at others languages as well.
You give me headache sometimes with your constant attacks on whatever arab-related shits ahaha

I was talking about arabs, not egyptians per se... if I reply to you is because it's annoying seeing you being so derogative against so many people that belongs to a place or culture that it's not yours, so I troll you just like you troll others, blow me :)