Post random pics of yourself

I was talking about arabs, not egyptians per se... if I reply to you is because it's annoying seeing you being so derogative against so many people that belongs to a place or culture that it's not yours, so I troll you just like you troll others, blow me :)

so many people that belong to a place or culture that it's not mine? you mean my attitude towards everything french?
EDIT : If i seem to have any "hatred" (or maybe "hatred" is too much to describe it) towards anything french, I have my reasons.

and btw, what's your problem? haha, don't you think this is a bit nosy?
Did I "troll" you? so why you "troll"me back

I hate bullies, since school I used to confront and fight bullies... and as I see it, you just match the profile :)

oh, did I hurt any one? Yeah, I much all your hatred profile obviously :lol: !
It's funny how the one who's now defending a culture that doesn't belong to him was supporting the mockery towards anything Arab/Islam related (which does belong to ME) namely the Draw Mohamed (PBUH) and doesn't consider THAT as bullying...

if I remember well, the fight was because I couldn't understand why we could make jokes of christianity but not of islam? being this a forum about a band that mock religions in the first place... and comparing religions with learning another language it's not yer brightest argument so far... I'm not defending any culture really, I'm just fighting you :heh:

if I remember well, the fight was because I couldn't understand why we could make jokes of christianity but not of islam? being this a forum about a band that mock religions in the first place... and comparing religions with learning another language it's not yer brightest argument so far... I'm not defending any culture really, I'm just fighting you :heh:

Yeah, fighting me, you always do.
There is a point that i explained many many times that you obviously didn't get.
I was not comparing learning another language with religion's mockery, I was comparing how you are defending another culture (but you are denying doing so now) and mocking the other (or a part of it, if we consider religion is a part of the Arab culture), which sounds very contradictory to me.

I wasn't defending french culture itself, it's that you are the one that shoots against them over and over again... hence why it seems I'm defending them but I'm not, I'm just fighting the facist in you :)

I wasn't defending french culture itself, it's that you are the one that shoots against them over and over again... hence why it seems I'm defending them but I'm not, I'm just fighting the facist in you :)

As I said, there are reasons that makes me (seem to) be against french culture, and I'm sure you have no interest in knowing why, that's why i seem to you offending.
And please, stop playing "the hero" by fighting whatever you think is wrong even if it doesn't affect you.
You are obviously looking for excuses to fight ME :lol: !

yep, absolutely no interest in knowing why :p
If you know why, perhaps you would understand and stop accusing me for bullying or whatever shit.
and I'm not playing the hero ffs, it's just that you seem to be so facist is annoying :erk:

If you are annoyed by me, add me in your ignore list or don't read/respond to my posts. Isn't this what you told me to do when you were mocking everything Islamic/Arab few weeks ago?

If I remember well, the other day you were bitching on how i'm whining whenever someone brings Arab/Islamic topic around, what are you doing now? whinning at whatever shit i say.

I'm not bitching at everyone, just you... cause you seem to be the only one doing this here :)

yeah, that's what I meant lol, bitching at me.
If you could notice, I never start bitching at something that I'm not untitled to defend or anything, unlike you.
As I said, you can put me in your ignore list, that would be great,if you don't want to feel "annoyed". Geeze man, I never thought you were that childish :D

This is from earlier, just before doing some shrugs :p:

nl4y2b.jpg