Post random pics of yourself

what do you mean by "favorite"?

hmmm, I don't mean she must like methulz of course, I don't know how to explain it, cause it's very complicated. I see many of my friends have girlfriends just to pass time with her and have fun, But I'm so sensitive in this case, I want a girl who is not just like the others and her personality is like me and understand me, a person whom I can talk with her about my and her life without worrying if she will get what I feel and etc.. It's hard to put it in words. FU :)

hmmm, I don't mean she must like methulz of course, I don't know how to explain it, cause it's very complicated. I see many of my friends have girlfriends just to pass time with her and have fun, But I'm so sensitive in this case, I want a girl who is not just like the others and her personality is like me and understand me, a person whom I can talk with her about my and her life without worrying if she will get what I feel and etc.. It's hard to put it in words. FU :)

I'm starting to think you have never had a gf :zombie:

it doesn't matter if she has the same personality as you but it's more important to find common grounds together.
Like some girls want to move from one guy to another, they cannot spend more than five months with the same guy. I for one want a stable girl who knows what she's doing and do not predict or expect a "deadline" to a relationship. So I cannot match with such girls, like my ex. I too want a girl who has ambitions in life more than "oh shit, no party this weekend, i'm in deep shit now" if u know what i mean. Someone "deep", someone who I can discuss things beyond the "what are we gonna do tonight", know what i mean? we can talk about life and all. Not shallow. I found her, now i have to challenge many things to be together. It's kinda sad how things aren't easy for me, but i feel like i have a serious challenge in life which I love, cause for me, success is my ultimate happiness, and once i succeed in a challenge, i feel fakken great. :kickass::kickass:

I found a girlfriend shes teh metulzz and the awesomeness
SAM_0157.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwww HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

I'm starting to think you have never had a gf :zombie:

My friends always blame me for it. and once when I was 18 they arranged me to meet a girl and I tried to be with her and the first day was good and she told her friend that she likes me a lot (and the friend told me it to me ) but I really was not okay with it, she was so random. but I felt it's bad to cut the relationship with her at once, so slowly I was meeting her less until we never met again and I was feeling better. except that case I had a grilfriend when I was 15 for like 3 months.

Yeah I had never have a GF :(:)

More than two years passed already, I'm capable to wait more cause i'm sure it's worth it. We have been waiting all this long, so this must mean something, no?

oh, 2 years... then I think she really loves you and you do love her too. I hope you two get together forever and have a happy life :)

and do a couple suicide attack :)

it doesn't matter if she has the same personality as you but it's more important to find common grounds together.
Like some girls want to move from one guy to another, they cannot spend more than five months with the same guy. I for one want a stable girl who knows what she's doing and do not predict or expect a "deadline" to a relationship. So I cannot match with such girls, like my ex. I too want a girl who has ambitions in life more than "oh shit, no party this weekend, i'm in deep shit now" if u know what i mean. Someone "deep", someone who I can discuss things beyond the "what are we gonna do tonight", know what i mean? we can talk about life and all. Not shallow. I found her, now i have to challenge many things to be together. It's kinda sad how things aren't easy for me, but i feel like i have a serious challenge in life which I love, cause for me, success is my ultimate happiness, and once i succeed in a challenge, i feel fakken great. :kickass::kickass:

Bro, You're lucky that you have find her, and you know better than me it's worth to do anything to reach what you deeply from heart want.

oh, 2 years... then I think she really loves you and you do love her too. I hope you two get together forever and have a happy life :)

It may sound stupid to some and all, but we're so in love. Otherwise, neither of us would bother sacrifice many things in order to meet up.

and do a couple suicide attack :)

Would be a first-time in the history of suicide bombing.

My friends always blame me for it. and once when I was 18 they arranged me to meet a girl and I tried to be with her and the first day was good and she told her friend that she likes me a lot (and the friend told me it to me ) but I really was not okay with it, she was so random. but I felt it's bad to cut the relationship with her at once, so slowly I was meeting her less until we never met again and I was feeling better. except that case I had a grilfriend when I was 15 for like 3 months.

Yeah I had never have a GF :(:)

instead of looking for such a perfect girl you'll probably never find (cause that's not how it works) just look for a nice one that you feel like spending time with :)