Post random pics of yourself

:O :O THEY HAVE A HAT?!?!?! I must have it!
Now I drink this one too :)
kross_stout.jpg

Looks tasty :)
When we say "Kross" in french it means to masturbate/fuck lol

Jocke, wtf happened to your hair? It was blonde as shit as a child and turned dark! Were you cursed because your parents worshiped Cthulhu? Or maybe you just dye it like a trvv cvlt frostbitten cack.

I just want to make a comparison here... Swedish Metal band...

551901_423320557716609_172442330_n.jpg

American "metal" bands

bring_me_the_horizon.jpg

up-OSBC408B3A6KMFLD.jpg

matching-haircuts_528x297.jpg

There are some seriously ugly motherfuckers making music over here, then for some reason in Sweden Leonardo and crew are keeping it sexy. I note this because I come across these terrible Metalcore Band photo's every so often and I notice a lot of weird mongoloid looking fuckers in them, do ugly people like to make Metalcore? Or Maybe Desolator is just a bad example. Or maybe I just don't get what a good looking guy is, maybe these Metalcore dudes are hawt and my straight brain just can't understand what girls like.

Thus ends my observation

Oh god! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!! I accidentally sent that last pic to my Desktop background when I tried to copy the link location and IT WONT CHANGE BACK! WTF MAN?! WHAT-THE-FUCK?! AHH GET IT OFF!! *runs out of room screaming*

(PS - That was totally serious btw, I have emo assholes on my background and it refuses to let me change it back to solid black! This is some sick fucking Karma!)

In Sweden emo kids/bands like that are not considered metal in any way and they are almost never part of shows, tours , festivals etc and for good reason...we do have a lot of these motherfuckers though which is almost even worse :erk:

Press_Crashdiet-1024x680.jpg

Jocke, wtf happened to your hair? It was blonde as shit as a child and turned dark! Were you cursed because your parents worshiped Cthulhu? Or maybe you just dye it like a trvv cvlt frostbitten cack.

:lol:

i started to dye my hair black when i was about 16 i think and then i've gradually gone more towards lighter brown as i've grown older.
now i haven't done anything with it for 1½ years or so, so my natural colour is starting to show again :) i'm not as blonde as i were when i was a kid though

haha, Yeah I think I posted that video here myself at some point. Crabs are not metal guys, unless they are giant crabs that spit acid. That would be pretty metal.

Oh and to be perfectly honest, the first time I saw that video for about a minute or so I thought it was all one guy and they just put together a clever video to make him play everything at once. Nice variety assholes!

Edit: lol, I just clicked and found out it has yackity sax over the music, suddenly it's a better video

In Sweden emo kids/bands like that are not considered metal in any way and they are almost never part of shows, tours , festivals etc and for good reason...we do have a lot of these motherfuckers though which is almost even worse :erk:

Press_Crashdiet-1024x680.jpg
In America this would be called "Glam Rock/Hair Metal"
example Motley Crue
MOTLEY_CRUE.jpg

But... What that band you posted puts out compared to the brilliance of Motley Crue is a different story.