Post random pics of yourself

I'm going to a Renaissance Fair tomorrow, drunk, and in braveheart style garb and body paint probably. Will be sure to post pics if I do dress up as such :)

snapshot1hx.jpg

cat sleeping on me <_<

Ahahaha, just had a kid a week ago, these are pics from right before my girl insisted we had to take for her pregnancy album.

Really tho, nothing more gr1m tr00 necro brvtal than nekkid pregnancy photos. /sigh, the things we do for girls.

laugh and I'll cry:confused:

photo-2.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

knowing the kind of pervs we have here, they won't laugh but... well, you know... prepare for some cool years of sleepless nights :) and yes, the things we do for girls T.T sometimes we don't get the respect we deserve methinks, haha.

Ahahaha, just had a kid a week ago, these are pics from right before my girl insisted we had to take for her pregnancy album.

Really tho, nothing more gr1m tr00 necro brvtal than nekkid pregnancy photos. /sigh, the things we do for girls.

laugh and I'll cry:confused:

photo-2.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

But you forget the things we do TO girls. ;)

And btw.. GO CRY EMOBITCH! HAHAHA!

Just kidding. ^^

The things we do TO girls got me in this mess.

Luckily my daughter owns. As soon as she's old enough to understand, she must watch immortal videos 4 hours each day while wearing corpse paint and doing the trademark grasping black metal pose. :Shedevil: