Post the funniest pic/caption you can think of

From what I hear, HBO was in talks and whatnot, but due to obvious reasons they came to the conclusion that it wouldn't really translate well to live action.

i.e. 600 lb men falling from helicopters, some kid blowing half his face off, orgies involving animals, an Irish vampire getting demolished every other issue/episode, and the utterly ridiculous hyper violent gunfights.

From what I hear, HBO was in talks and whatnot, but due to obvious reasons they came to the conclusion that it wouldn't really translate well to live action.

i.e. 600 lb men falling from helicopters, some kid blowing half his face off, orgies involving animals, an Irish vampire getting demolished every other issue/episode, and the utterly ridiculous hyper violent gunfights.

You forgot the Saint of Killers seating himself on the throne of God after killing God.

You forgot the Saint of Killers seating himself on the throne of God after killing God.
no! i haven't gotten past the 4th book! don't say anything else!

yeah, i kinda suck. i went to pittsburgh before i could get past the 4th one and just never found the time to resume reading it. i lent the 1st book to a friend of mine, who loved it, but lost like 3 boxes of books when i moved back home and thus, have none of my preacher comics.

It's too late. That's the ending :(
damnit!

oh well. i'll just have to smoke a lot of weed, lose my short term memory and forget what you just said (already done), round up my preacher books i already have (working on it), then buy the remaining ones (which i shall), then start reading the whole series again and be pleasently surprised

wtf.jpg

teamwork.jpg

mythbusted.jpg

bearcav2.gif

anonnimityyyttt.jpg

manara1.gif

And the other web designers of this forum can completely relate to this:

pm20060621.png