Post yer suggestions for new vocalist

Flal said:
Then place an audition for us to hear

I don't have the gear to record a good one... that's my problem... I trying to record something live with a few friends (BURIED BY THE DEAD)... but is dificult because my situation right now is too complicated... too much work!... but soon I will buy a new computer (In a few days only) and then I will try to post something...

SuperjointRitual said:
Nope, he doesn't suck... and Cannibal Corpse are death metal royalty.

On top of that, Corpsegrinder is a billion times better than Chris Barnes.

Corpsegrinder is good, but Chris Barnes is just that much better.

Tumn said:
But seriously, Superjoint, Corpsegrinder would be the worst choice in history.
It was a joke anyway, as he would never leave Cannibal Corpse. I do, however, really like Corpsegrinder a lot though.

As far as Bloodbath goes, I still say that the Ribspreader guy would be the best.

Rotten from Deathchain, would be a good choice as well, but I really think Chalky would be one of the best choices.

SuperjointRitual said:
Nope, he doesn't suck... and Cannibal Corpse are death metal royalty.

On top of that, Corpsegrinder is a billion times better than Chris Barnes.

Cannibal Corpse are fucking awsome, but corpsegrinder sucks...Barnes fucking rules

Yeah, Rogga would be the best choice...his paganizer stuff sounds awsome. He's the only vocalist that sounds remotely like Mike. Is chalky the first vocalist or second? Cuz the first was good but he jumped around all the time. I didn't like his style.

Chalky is their first vocalist. He was on The Isle of Disenchantment, and The Scepter of the Ancients.

Yeah, while he did jump around, I feel could do perfectly fine as Bloodbath's vocalist, even if it requires him to stop his "Death-black-burp-scoobydoo-death-black" vocal hopping, and stick to using his death style more often than anything. He still have an amazing harsh voice when it comes to just his death vocals.

Ex-cally-boo said:
Chalky is their first vocalist. He was on The Isle of Disenchantment, and The Scepter of the Ancients.

Yeah, while he did jump around, I feel could do perfectly fine as Bloodbath's vocalist, even if it requires him to stop his "Death-black-burp-scoobydoo-death-black" vocal hopping, and stick to using his death style more often than anything. He still have an amazing harsh voice when it comes to just his death vocals.

Hahahaha! You described his style perfectly! Yeah, his death is mad good