Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Max Cavalera (OLD)

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • Neither I hate Sepultura!

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Who the Fuck is Sepultura?

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
Someone has to vote for Derek. He is not a bad singer, he's pretty damn good.

I like old Sep best. Max rocked. But to compare the 2 right now I have to go with Derek. Derek sings better Sep than Max does Soulfly. If this makes sense

I think Sep would of gone more Nu-metal than they already are if Max stayed.

wtf being brazilian has anything to do with color?!
i'm brazilian and i look like snowhite.... my mom's nanny, who i consider my grandma as much as my other grandma, is black, and she's brazilian too...
didn't get your comment...

anyways, sepultura is boring unless it's live, so wtf :p

I don't really have an opinion on that matter, but the songs I know are with Max as vocalist and they're quite good, heh :)

urgh! i will not say anything now...i might do some comments that most of the people wouldnt like to hear
but u sounded pretty racist..and i think u re quite an ignorant!
judging a hole country cause something u saw on the movies hahah sometimes i just cant believe how people can be so stupid...

Originally posted by bodomite
some people are just dumb fucks
Thomas... you're the dude...
Couldn't have said it better myself :D

And you Stormblast better shut up and read the whole shit over again, there was nothing racistical in SD's comments, neither did he judge a whole nation by some small parts seen on tape.

i know exctally what he said! and in my opinion..there isnt a single nation where u can say "we are all white"
so he cant say we are all black cause he thinks alll the brazilians have darker skin color.
not that im pissed with that...not at all...but im just not black...and i would like very much if people dont "generalize" Brazil like this..
when i went to usa...i saw as much people with darker skin color as i see here every day!