Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Who the Fuck is Sepultura?

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

bodomite

Your Executioner
Nov 23, 2001
yo mamas ass
DO YOU LIKE HIM HATE HIM OR JUST FUCKING HATE THE BAND.....

Personally I hate the new vocalist.... I prefered Max he fuckin rocked man his vocals fit the music so welll..... but it seems now that they got a new vocalist they are heading more toward nu-metal.... and thats what pisses me off.

i am not a big sepultura fan
but in prefer with max cavalera
and i really hate his new band :yuk: :puke:

i am a big fan of sepultura but i liked them onlly in max cavalera time he is so fucking grate
the new my pals is such a a such a my pals
vbut since max went out of sepultura is condition make me worry
soulfly so sucks!!!!!

Originally posted by deadly fog
the new my pals is such a a such a my pals

Was that really necessary?

...Anyways I voted for Max...loved Sepultura when he was in it...its okay now...but its not the same...Soulfly is okay though...

Hmm, want to say. I like old Sepultura with Max better. Only because i like the style better. The current vocalist who isnt new is good as well. I just dont like the sound of Sepultura anymore.

Deadly Fog, hmm i don't know.

I've voted for Derek. I never really paid too much attention to Sepultura, but when I saw them with Derek live, he seemed pretty ok to me:)

Sepultura has never been the same after max departed for the band, nor did I care for Soulfly. I just pretend they broke up after Roots and enjoy the memory of the kick-ass brutal band they once were. *sigh* I use the same psychological trick to cope with Metallica, too. hehehheh...

I voted for max because "beneath the remains", "arise", "chaos ad" and "roots" are real masterpieces... nevertheless, i really like "nation"