Post yer suggestions for new vocalist

WinterZ said:
I can't understand you guys.
I really can't, how can you replace someone like Mikael or Peter?

(I liked Peter's work in NMF much more then Mikael's in RTC)

PS:
Did anyone of you guys tried to get in to Bloodbath
I recently sent a mail to Bloodbath for a try-out. Still no reply. I think it's a bit too late now since the ad has been on their homepage for like six months. But who knows. Maybe they haven't found a replacement yet.

You can listen to my demo songs at http://www.geocities.com/j6o6s6 . And please write something in the guestbook. It's so empty. :)

MegaJos said:
I recently sent a mail to Bloodbath for a try-out. Still no reply. I think it's a bit too late now since the ad has been on their homepage for like six months. But who knows. Maybe they haven't found a replacement yet.

You can listen to my demo songs at http://www.geocities.com/j6o6s6 . And please write something in the guestbook. It's so empty. :)

Hey, not too shabby!

Good stuff.

Not bad, but get rid of that weird effect on your voice, not sure what it is.

Actually, I don't like it at all after listening to it more than once, sorry.

Tumn said:
Not bad, but get rid of that weird effect on your voice, not sure what it is.

Actually, I don't like it at all after listening to it more than once, sorry.

Ah Tumn, you always make me smile. :rolleyes:
The interesting point on the cover is that the other guy can play those lead guitars from the original!
The vocals are pretty good, but a bit unbalanced. Sounds like you're losing breath.
It's hard to find a repleacement for Mike or Peter. :erk:

Unicorn said:
Ah Tumn, you always make me smile. :rolleyes:
The interesting point on the cover is that the other guy can play those lead guitars from the original!
The vocals are pretty good, but a bit unbalanced. Sounds like you're losing breath.
It's hard to find a repleacement for Mike or Peter. :erk:

That's my friend Peter how does that. He's really great!

I sure lost my breath a lot. It's more beer than running in the woods nowadays. :)

I dont mind it lol, it reminds me of old school death metal for sure, i dunno, it's not bad for an amature production. The highs need a little work tho.... I think the problem with posting mp3s on this forum is that everyone compares them with the amazing quality of recording done by mike and peter. Obviously nothing posted here is going to sound that good because thousands of dollars worth of mixing, mastering and recording were put into the sound they got. We're all too critical.

Flal said:
I dont mind it lol, it reminds me of old school death metal for sure, i dunno, it's not bad for an amature production. The highs need a little work tho.... I think the problem with posting mp3s on this forum is that everyone compares them with the amazing quality of recording done by mike and peter. Obviously nothing posted here is going to sound that good because thousands of dollars worth of mixing, mastering and recording were put into the sound they got. We're all too critical.

Thanks dude. :) Yes, the higher vocals suck. My voice was quite fucked up since I had a cold for three weeks and was just getting well when we recorded. I can do better, I promise. :)

You are sooo right concidering the recording. It's been made in my apartment on equpment with at total value of about $3800. Compare that to a real studio for hundreds of thousands... :) But the mixing fucked up quite a bit so it should sound better. I'll make it better on the next song. :)