post your badass pics here

:lol: start drinking less, and you might NOT loose your cam the next time. :tickled:

(sorry, I'm a bit :loco: , maybe I should say something additional... aha, my irises lack pigment, therefore redness in the pics :D )

Birthday:
April 17th, 1980 Biography:
Guitar Molester Location:
Helsinki, Finland Interests:
Guitar, Music, Photographs, Movies... Occupation:
Haunting on UM
-----------------------------------------------------
:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: you professional, you.....

you're eyes are blue, tr00 bl00, k? mine are not, they are tr00ly pale. :Smug:

well, then buy yourself a ticket and come... to Greece in July. :D we'll drink tequila, Metaxa, Ouzo. and you won't lose your cam. :tickled:

here I think they are very angelic. enjoy. :dopey:
a_slice.jpg

:loco:

but you can't because of the upcoming tour, right? :lol:

(I followed you now, yes, feel free to call me Loli, :D :D, to the Pics Thread, you know what I mean....... :OMG: is my comment. you're fuckin' crazy, man, such things you do/don't do. :pfft: :eek: )

Guerrilla said:
Iron Maiden's a joke. I'd rather go see the least talented grindcore band on the planet than those dudes making a fool out of themselves. The most entertaining moment of their live shows has definetely got to be whenever osteoporosis kicks in and they break arms or legs from jumping around the stage when they really should be sitting at home with a nurse taking care of them and feeding them soup, the old farts.
The thread is about "badass" pictures, not about "let me make the most stupid, retarded and ignorant musical comment ever".

My comments are neither stupid nor ignorant. I've been touched by the blessed hand of death metal and I only speak the truth. Do you not agree that Maiden should have stopped making albums years ago back when they were still decent? Or that Maiden ended up being one of the most, if not THE most overrated band on the planet?

I hate the attitude of all old bands like Maiden that indeed were influential at one point but now they think the whole world should kneel before them since they are the true kings of hard rock, metal, etc. etc. The fact is such bands are outdated, the music has made enormous progress and is now in a state that Maiden and others are incapable of comprehending. They are stuck in the past, hopelessly clinging to their old fans and dressing up like clowns on stage to appeal to the younger generation. They know their end is near and they'd rather make as much money as possible before they retire, than sit their asses down and at least TRY to write songs that do not belong under the "musical torture" category.

Guerrilla said:
My comments are neither stupid nor ignorant. I've been touched by the blessed hand of death metal and I only speak the truth. Do you not agree that Maiden should have stopped making albums years ago back when they were still decent? Or that Maiden ended up being one of the most, if not THE most overrated band on the planet?

I hate the attitude of all old bands like Maiden that indeed were influential at one point but now they think the whole world should kneel before them since they are the true kings of hard rock, metal, etc. etc. The fact is such bands are outdated, the music has made enormous progress and is now in a state that Maiden and others are incapable of comprehending. They are stuck in the past, hopelessly clinging to their old fans and dressing up like clowns on stage to appeal to the younger generation. They know their end is near and they'd rather make as much money as possible before they retire, than sit their asses down and at least TRY to write songs that do not belong under the "musical torture" category.

If you would have posted THAT in the first place, you wouldn't have been called an idiot... I LOVE iron maiden but I see that your opinion is at least based on something ...which you didn't express when you first said that maiden sucked...

Guerrilla said:
I hate the attitude of all old bands like Maiden that indeed were influential at one point but now they think the whole world should kneel before them since they are the true kings of hard rock, metal, etc. etc. The fact is such bands are outdated, the music has made enormous progress and is now in a state that Maiden and others are incapable of comprehending. They are stuck in the past
i would have to agree. that whole generation of bands is guilty of this.
-neal

haha well i dont have any badass pics. i found some old ones though (bout 5-6 years old when i was but a young lad of 16-17). if someone wants to host em.
-neal