post your badass pics here

Tee said:
well, it's either the chicken liver or if not, she'll have gyneacological (possibly) serious problem, if she doesn't take care of it. it's not normal for pieces of ~meat/flesh/tissue~ to fall out from this reproductive organ, unless it's a fetus at the end of the trip.
it just mucous, like a booger... :Spin:

besides i've got my leg to worry about now. i'm not gonna worry about more than that for the time being

ct_thrash said:
it just mucous, like a booger... :Spin:

besides i've got my leg to worry about now. i'm not gonna worry about more than that for the time being
oh, I wish you all the best with the leg. just keep in mind that a bone is nothing compared to the uterus and ovulars problems. unless we're talking about the osteocarcinoma. and we're not, aren't we? :)

I like your non-caring attitude though, as always... :D

37372877-25fc-01E00280-.jpg

just taken today

Tee said:
a bone is nothing compared to the uterus and ovulars problems. unless we're talking about the osteocarcinoma. and we're not, aren't we? :)

...could be :yuk:
feels more muscular though

and thanks for your kind thoughts :)

Dead_Lioness said:
Yetti- *VERY* badd ass!
cool pic!!!

If you want to see BNB's ass: copy the URL and paste it in another window, mmmK?
nice ass :loco: Is the skirt from A&F?

thanks

this skirt used to be pants from the gap...my friend made it into a skirt...and since it looks better on me..i took it from her...my A&F skirt is alot shorter and hotter...and yeah if i bent down with that skirt on...then you'd all be able to see my ass..hahah