post your badass pics here

Pyrus said:
Chuck Billy has got to be one of the top five most badass people in metal. His upper arms are about the size of Karen's waist.

hahahah! :lol:
ok.. im flattered................. i think :loco:

but yeah, Chuck is indeed one bad ass!

(but standing next to Fred.... i cant decide who's more :loco: )

hey Larf03: i have that long sleeves like the one Steve is wearing, its sooooooooooooooooooo big i can probably build a tent from it... lol

red6.jpg
[/IMG]
now thats badass
everyone thank nico for this pic :D

Hearse said:
I'm serious about this. search on google if you don't believe and read some articles about parrots intelligence.
Parrots are highly intelligent.
And what do you mean by "copy" if some parrots repeat the word you say, that doesnt mean parrots are unintelligent.

Beside can't dont copy talking because they can't...
also Parrots do actually talk. There are many different kinds of parrots, some are more intelligent than others.

Like our parrot says "Terve = Hi" when someone comes to home...
before anyone say anything to her...
how is that copying?
She is just happy people came home and she says "hi" and flyes on your shoulder.
And Parrots learn shapes and they can do brain puzzles where they need to use their own brains to solve the puzzle...
:) :) :) :) :)

lol! well to add to the cats vs dogs argument i seem to think many cat people are a bit biased because they think cats are more human like because they tend to act like humans in the sense they dont want anything to do with you unless they want something...plus long haired cats make me sneeze and i dont like that...id rather have a dog...

anyway YES STEVE WINS! and so does Chuck for he is huge and uber!

This is badass because it took 20 minutes swinging from a tram car in 25 mph winds to get 11000 feet in the air...to realize it was 25 degrees and windy and snowy up there, and stupid me without a jacket :erk:

samtram.JPG

Eric is smarter than me, he brought a jacket *grumble*:

erictram.JPG

neal said:
looks kinda like a redneck vanilla ice.
-neal
Hey, that is good..he was in a band that played at the tampa fest...catastrophic i think...my friend who took the pic was
amusing himself...