Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
has anyone covered still day beneath the sun yet? didn't feel like weeding through all of this.....

.......anyway I'm gonna cover it and post it, but I'd like for one of you too sing it, Personal message me if you want to

051014_231245-7267_distorted-baner.jpg

Hey guys,
we are Distorted - a melodic doom/death metal band from Israel with oriental female vocals and male growls.
We bring to you a new release - the song REDEMPTION taken from our new album MEMORIAL that had been recorded in the cold Sweden.

you can download the song from our site: www.distortedband.com

and also check the new updates.

Enjoy!!! :headbang:

You are hot redhead, And you can sing aswell!

Seriously you make fine music, only it's a little slow and some of the riffs are a bit boring, try to spicen it up a bit and uppen the tempo.

well, distorted red-head...i listened to your bands music...and, uhhh....hey...at least you're pretty!!! lol...just kidding, i haven't heard it yet...but i like that joke.

Ganza said:
After having checked out some of you guys' stuff, I don't think I should be doing this, but I will anyway.

Check out Mandrache.com in the sound samples for a few mp3s.

Hopefully I'll be able to do an Opeth cover myself soon :p

Enjoy (I hope)!

Just listening to By the Frozen Lake, and I must say I really like it, but theres something about the vocals on the chorus that kinda bugs me. It seems a bit loud next to the guitar and it doesnt seem to have a whole lot of personality. Just my opinion though, other then that I really like it.

Dont get me wrong on the vocals, I really like them through out the rest of the song. Good work. :)
P.S. You've got some pretty unique solos, they sound really cool.

Forest-of-October said:
Just listening to By the Frozen Lake, and I must say I really like it, but theres something about the vocals on the chorus that kinda bugs me. It seems a bit loud next to the guitar and it doesnt seem to have a whole lot of personality. Just my opinion though, other then that I really like it.

Dont get me wrong on the vocals, I really like them through out the rest of the song. Good work. :)
P.S. You've got some pretty unique solos, they sound really cool.

Thanks, Forest of October!

I know, the vocals in the chorus are not what I wanted...I actually wanted to use a different effect but I didn't have the means to achieve it so I used something different :p

As for the vocals in general, I know I'm not good because I'm more of a bard kind of type than a singer.

And thanks for the comment on the solos, it's greatly appreciated! :D

Be sure to listen to the rest of the samples though! :)

Once again, the link is http://www.mandrache.com/sound.php

ok, here is a song by my band Verotha. I am the guitarist. But be warned: THIS IS NOT METAL. It's more of a Hendrix kind of thing. I let my Opeth influences out with my other band, Mantra (myspace.com/mantra5). we have an original song that should be up sometime soon, it sounds great and I'm sure you guys would like it.

Heliotropic_Rose said:
uhh dude, your shit rocks, definatley Hendrix like! even the sound your getting from your amp is very fucking 60's/70's!!

Hah thanks man, I just used a fender champion with a digitech multi effects pedal. But I did use a really awesome vintage Gibson from like the 60's.