Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Killer cover man....u guys are really tight.....tat was awesome....i think Ive seen it before while surfing the utubez...!!!...either way loved it...Keep rockin...........PEAC EOUT

I think you should post better recordings before you start asking for opinions.
I also think a mod should move this post, because we don't need people trying to plug their bands on Opeth's forum.

I think you should post better recordings before you start asking for opinions.
I also think a mod should move this post, because we don't need people trying to plug their bands on Opeth's forum.

about the recording , am sorry about that but this is the best what we have for now ,we are working to mange to do a better recording to the next concerts and am not trying to plug in anything am just showing respect to opeth by posting a cover that made by a local band from my country ,because nothing makes the band prouder of their music than seeing other bands covering it

thank you guys for the feedbacks , mm how about u tell me how could this band be better and do u think that they had some mistakes in their opeth cover ??

you should try NOT to sound like Enslaved. I know they are a bit like cradle of filth meets interpol, but dude, i heard some dudes tell me that they suckzz.

you should try NOT to sound like Enslaved. I know they are a bit like cradle of filth meets interpol, but dude, i heard some dudes tell me that they suckzz.
NOTED and i will tell the band ur advice thnx dude but just to clear things out this is not my band and i got nothing to do with them they r just a band from my country . and i support them because the bands in middle east face alot of troubles but despite of all those problems those bands dig their way through and do a good covers like this

NOTED and i will tell the band ur advice thnx dude but just to clear things out this is not my band and i got nothing to do with them they r just a band from my country . and i support them because the bands in middle east face alot of troubles but despite of all those problems those bands dig their way through and do a good covers like this

dig their way through covers?

I don't know if this is against the rules. I'm not trying to promote a band or anything. Just shareing my recording with fellow Opeth fans.

I've been a long-time lurker of the um forums. I post every once and a while. I havn't made a post in so long that I forgot my old user account.

I just finished up this recording yesterday. The drum and bass track are midi playback through my synth. I play all the guitar parts myself though.

Right-click and 'save as'

I ended the song after the clean-tone guitar part that is towards the end. So it's only about 8 minutes I think instead of like 12.

Actually the drums are from a Guitar Pro tab. I removed all the tracks but the drums and then exported them as midi. Then played the midi through a roland synthesizer while recording its playback. Same thing with the bass guitar. The synth is a Roland JV-1010 if you want to look it up. Much better than software midi synth.

Thanks for your comments.

I realize I'm opening myself up for a world of shit here, but what the hell. :lol:

I just put a new tune up on www.myspace.com/stevetheroostersorrell .

Click on "Opeth Tribute Deliver'Acoustic".

This is my tribute to the greatest fucking metal band EVER!!! It features acoustic guitars, banjo and sitar solos, bongo drums and death metal vocals. o_O

This was for my entertainment only! I had to cut 5 minutes out to make it fit on Myspace, but I don't think it ruined it.

Have fun.

SRS